• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

111a2b553f.jpg

i was trying to figure out the sex of my bumblebee (because you know im like reckless that way and would handle a bee wtihout knowing whether or not they could sting me), and was having no luck finding good shots of the hindlegs for pollen baskets

found a thing about antennae characters though and i think i can pretty comfortably say it was probably female from that

dont know this species and dont know this region but apparently male black tailed bumblebees are active now

anyway

IMG_2648.jpg

she was another marshmallow type; sadly i cant take her with me

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ok I finished book 7, and While I didn't really care for the whole Dark Link bit, it was some really strong edgelord stuff, I like how they concluded it and how they're tying it into OoT.
ok so i HATED the second half of book 6 lol, because link would never act like that no matter the circumstances, plus it was just so painfully edgy it cut both of my wrists, and a terrible note to end a book on when I have to wait months for another one.
I did like how book 7 cleared it up and blamed it on the Triforce, because like, Link would never, and book 7 is really really good, but another thing that made me mad was how midna just showed up again and was like "oh lol I was waiting for you to be normal" when she left not because of Link's behavior, but because she didn't want to put him in danger, so if that was the case then she should have been looking for the damn shards without him instead, otherwise she had 0 reason to leave. Maybe she just wanted to rile him up, or just decided to stick around when he lost his mind, but it makes no ****ing sense, and it's almost worse knowing she WAS there and watched him lying there half dead for days before even so much as talking to him, but I mean we knew she wasn't that good of a person. Even as her best self she's still a dirtbag lol.
Ganondorf and Zelda having a tea party was funny as **** though, I showed my mom and she got a real kick out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom