• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok I came up with one of those dumb question thingys:
If you were given the chance to go back to any year in history, exactly as you are, and live life as an immortal (if you're younger you'd continue aging to about 25 or so) (also, you can't do anything to change history at all. History is fixed as it is.), BUT, from your birth to the point you accepted this offer, there would be 2 of you, and you cannot allow the original version of you to see or even know about the existence of the immortal version at all, or else reality would disappear, so you can't become super famous in your lifetime, would you take it?

So like, I choose to go back to the year 1900. I get to experience all the history and whatnot, but I have to be careful that by the year 2003, I am not anywhere near northeast Texas, and that I'm not a very recognizable public figure.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Ok I came up with one of those dumb question thingys:
If you were given the chance to go back to any year in history, exactly as you are, and live life as an immortal (if you're younger you'd continue aging to about 25 or so) (also, you can't do anything to change history at all. History is fixed as it is.), BUT, from your birth to the point you accepted this offer, there would be 2 of you, and you cannot allow the original version of you to see or even know about the existence of the immortal version at all, or else reality would disappear, so you can't become super famous in your lifetime, would you take it?

So like, I choose to go back to the year 1900. I get to experience all the history and whatnot, but I have to be careful that by the year 2003, I am not anywhere near northeast Texas, and that I'm not a very recognizable public figure.
I would go back to 5000 AD and witness the rise of civilization

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Anyways, I have had a mild headache all afternoon, nothing miserable, just came about as working out in the heat and not enough water, but anyway, I shall be nursing that to bed now.
sleeping-wolf.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
not putting this in the annoyed thread cus im not venturing out onto the forum but
the guy i bought my car from who lives down the street still hasnt found the title after 3 weeks of my paying him, so i still havent been able to get it fixed, which kinda sucks cus i wanted to be yk actually USING it by now

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
#1 I didn't even know you got one, so grats there, and #2, that's rough. I also had some title troubles with mine, things got a leetle shady there on both ends.

What make/model is it and what does it need?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
it's that 2008 Volvo i mentioned, S40 or something i think. right now the only thing that's broken is the air conditioning, but theres a few things that will come up at some point soon according to the mechanic dude, i'm just gonna fix the AC and brakes for now and see how long it lasts from there. i only paid 400 for it cus of all the problems, but the car itself runs right now so overall a steal. Cant do anything with it till he gives us the title tho.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
its one of those "realistic" Hansa plushes.
speaking of, i was looking at more of those handmade ones on etsy earlier, these things are kinda mind blowing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom