• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
He's built too feminine, I feel like after all he's gone through he should at least have a little muscle on his bones. Cus rn he looks like the girl who goes to throw up in the school bathroom after lunch hour so she doesn't gain weight

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FxT52vYXwAIY42A

BABBY

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
He's built too feminine, I feel like after all he's gone through he should at least have a little muscle on his bones. Cus rn he looks like the girl who goes to throw up in the school bathroom after lunch hour so she doesn't gain weight
Well to be fair I think the developers were always going for an androgynous look for Link I think? So he could be more gender neutral and be like a Link to the player

But all of a sudden people online and saying stuff like Link is trans or he’s non binary and stuff like that and I don’t get it

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
But all of a sudden people online and saying stuff like Link is trans or he’s non binary and stuff like that and I don’t get it
Some people in a discord server unironically aren't getting the game cause you can't crossdress for the gerudo quest anymore
It's wild

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom