• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
B93-DB217-7912-47-D2-B19-C-12-AF0-C45-C2-B9.gif

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Sephiroth!!

i randomly remembered it from uhh

whenever i took that last bug class... class folder says last year but god i have no concept of time

but basically it keeps the hormone levels high in bugs that are going to pupate, and it prevents them from pupating so they just stay a larva forever

is form of pest control

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’m just trying to join in and meme, it’s always just so easy for everyone else to do it, when I do it’s always unfunny or “brain damaged”, but thanks for letting me know. I get worse reception or it’s a lukewarm feeling. It’s annoying,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom