• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Laptop/Chromebook Recommendations?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Hi guys,

Unfortunately the school is taking my chromebook back next Saturday, so I'll lose access to this site unless I can get my own computer (I might be able to use the mobile site, but IDK how well it will work on my device and I highly prefer to use desktop anyways). I'm looking for a laptop of some sort, preferably a chromebook because I'm used to this one. Doesn't need to have a lot of bells and whistles, but if I'm buying my own then I'd like it to be able to handle downloading and running games like Minecraft and be able to download apps, plus pictures too without worrying too much about storage.

I'm working on a fursuit head right now that I plan on selling for $150, and based on my past sales I think I should be able to sell it easily. I'm also sitting on quite a few valuable pokemon cards that I've been too lazy to list on eBay. So with a bit of saving and selling some stuff, I think my budget is $100-300. So if you guys have any laptop recommendations in that range, that would help me a lot!

Also, are laptops something that's ok to buy used or do I want to stay away from that?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I highly recommend a chromebook, because they're fast and easy to start up. I have to use an HP Laptop for ZD, and it takes eons to start up. I only come on once a day partially because it takes too long for me to bother turning it on :ezlo:. Def a chromebook.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I highly recommend a chromebook, because they're fast and easy to start up. I have to use an HP Laptop for ZD, and it takes eons to start up. I only come on once a day partially because it takes too long for me to bother turning it on :ezlo:. Def a chromebook.
If you're ever getting a computer in the future and want it to start up quicker, getting one with an SSD instead of an HDD hard drive will generally help with that a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom