• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Land Above the Skies

Ornstein stood at the entrance to the town watching the Captain return with his knights behind them. "Grab the liar and take him, lock him in a cell."
"Yes sir." Said four of the knights as they apprehended him.
"What is the meaning of this Captain?" he yelled
"I don't take kindly to those that waste valuable time and resources." He stated walking off.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((I thought I made this clear if you bothered to read the description. Magic is very rare and weak. I will allow illusions but not the ability to remove fire instantly. Please don't use places such as Fae or use people such as Merlin. If you have read or watched Game of Thrones, Gehenna works very much like it.))
The elves may be useful. Should their bounty be removed, you may be able to get them into the kingdom. Balron ponders the idea. "Very well." He says aloud. The trainee went off to the portcullis and rode his white horse into the forests the guards had been.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((You put it out with the wave of a hand. This isn't even meant to be like every fantasy book. And I know your going to be outraged by this but, I believe Faolan is a bit overpowered.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Okay. I`ll tone him down a bit. Actually, I was already thinking he seemed a bit overpowered. He doesn`t like tossing around the true names though, so you`re barely ever going to see that.))

"I didn`t do it for you. I was doing it for the forest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom