• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Labrynna and Holodrum in Correlation to Hyrule (im Sorry I Cant Spell)

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
what are your thoughts on Ooxs worlds in correlation to hyrule from geographic stand point.

(this is just for fun if you have any question comment or concerns message me)

C

coolperson135

I think that they are just different regions in the Zelda world. It's not like Hyrule is the entire world or anything.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Well, it's still not clear what the planet is called. From what we know, Hyrule could be the name of the land, the continent, the planet, or even all three. I guess it boils down to how you interpret the creation myth told by the Deku Tree. Did the Goddesses create just a little island, or did they create the whole world, and is the name of that world Hyrule?
If that is the case (which I believe), then Labrynna and Holodrum are a part of Hyrule the world and maybe even part of Hyrule the continent (like Madagascar belongs to Africa or Japan to Asia), just not of Hyrule the kingdom.

Ganondork

goo
I believe the Hyrule is a continent/country, and Labrynna and Holodrum are basically just neighboring countries/continents. Unless what Michael Heide said:

Michael Heide said:
If that is the case (which I believe), then Labrynna and Holodrum are a part of Hyrule the world and maybe even part of Hyrule the continent (like Madagascar belongs to Africa or Japan to Asia), just not of Hyrule the kingdom.

If it's in a case like that, then I definitely believe what he just said.

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
i think that the myth only applys to hyrule and the other worlds were co founded by the oracles din, farore and nayru who are bassicaly just servants of the godesses who wield a larger portion of their power than link, zelda and ganondorf, enough power to help the holodrumites and labrynnians create and controle their worlds (labrynna being ruled under monarcy and holodrum not having any form of governement exept for the mayors of each town)

i made a world map of my theory but im having trouble posting it

Last edited:
C

coolperson135

The popular theory is that they eventually became Northern Hyrule in "Adventure of Link".
But do the maps of the oracle games really match up with the AoL maps to support this? It's been a while since i played the oracle games.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Holodrum:

empireholodrumzm6.jpg

Labrynna:

empirelabrynnahz0.jpg

Attachments

• empireholodrumzm6.jpg
    empireholodrumzm6.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 5
holodrum & lybrynna are stated in the games to be "far away lands"

also has anyone ever pondered that pehaps the zelda world is flat. i mean its a completely different universe maybe there is no planet that hyrule is on.
if the world was flat then termernia could easily be the flipside of hyrule could it not?

of course thatse just a theory with absolutely no evidence.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I think that they are just different regions in the Zelda world. It's not like Hyrule is the entire world or anything.

Hyrule is not a planet, it is simply a region, and a country. Even Zelda states this in Ocarina of Time, plus, it is obviously not big enough to even call itself a continent. The two OoX regions are not different dimensions like Termina is, they are simply other regions. At the end of the games, Link is seen sailing off back to Hyrule, which sets in the events of Link's Awakening. This further proves that they are both just separate regions and countries.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Hyrule is not a planet, it is simply a region, and a country. Even Zelda states this in Ocarina of Time, plus, it is obviously not big enough to even call itself a continent. The two OoX regions are not different dimensions like Termina is, they are simply other regions. At the end of the games, Link is seen sailing off back to Hyrule, which sets in the events of Link's Awakening. This further proves that they are both just separate regions and countries.

I think what your talking about is when Zelda states that Ganondorf wants to rule all of Hyrule but she then corrects herself saying "no not just Hyrule but the whole world" I cant remember if she said it like that but I do know that she says that he wants to rule the World not just Hyrule. I completely agree with your statement that Hyrule is not a planet but is a region and a Country.

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
well i always thought that if labrynna was a distant land from hyrule holodrum might be a doppleganger like termina of course i have no proof

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom