• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Koboli's Mail-Sorting Job Insane!

Is it just me or is this on insane difficulty.

In The Wind Waker, theres a rito delivery guy named Kobali. He gets you to sort letters by pattern in a certain amount of time.
Ive tried about a hundred tries to sort 25 letters. I always range from about 20-24 but no matter how fast i go i cant get 25.
Is there a trick to this where i should come back later or something.
This seems impossible and its driving me insane.

Anyone else done this?
What are your highscores?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
The only tip I can give you is to stay calm while doing it. Otherwise you may throw the letters in the wrong box, and that wastes time.

MW7

I've done at least 28 before, maybe more. I always try to go as fast as possible without making a mistake. In other words make sure you don't make mistakes even if it seems to slow you down a little. It probably just comes down to practice and a little luck. If you get a good sequence of letters, it makes the whole thing much easier. What I mean is that getting the same letter two or three times in a row (which can happen multiple times in a try) can save you enough time to make a difference. So basically if you keep practicing and do fairly well on an easier sequence of letters then you will get 25 eventually.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I've never heard of a Koboli, but I have heard of Kogoli. It's probably just me since a lot of Rito's names start with the letter "K".

Anyway, the few tips I can give you are don't get too frustrated or you'll lose concentration and all that. Secondly, you should concentrate and stay calm.

I'm not the best at the game, but my highscore is 26.

After you throw the letter move back to the center, that way it is less distance you have to travel to throw it in the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom