• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Knights of Tovre

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
I finally sit up when he holds out his hand, and I quietly shake it. "First time trying to be an adventurer. A lot less action than expected..." I say, having a gloomy face.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Rairs enters from the woods tired onto the path, near Lupus. "Hail Traveler!" He calls to the passing man. "I hope you don't mind, but; assuming you are familiar with this place, can you direct me to the nearest Inn?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus looks at this man. "Yes. Pentos. 50 miles north. Me? Im late for a ship" lupus lied sucessfully

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Is Pentos a port city?" Rairs asks. "I have no interest in port cities, especially not one that far from here. Surely there is a closer settlement?"

Storm

"Pentos is a mountain city. 50 miles north. As I am going south for a boat, it means civilization is the way im not going. Now good day, my son"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean laughed, "You can't expect to have the bar be the interesting part. That's always the worst part. Usually takes a day or two to set up a team. After that the party gets started."

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Dean laughed, "You can't expect to have the bar be the interesting part. That's always the worst part. Usually takes a day or two to set up a team. After that the party gets started."
Kasirga-
I promptly stay quiet, keeping my mouth shut. Of course the bar is the worst part! How did I not think of that?! I look to the floor for a bit. "I'm up for an adventure if you'll join me." Is all I say.
Being an adventurer is a LOT harder than I expected...

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
I sigh in relief. So I won't be adventuring alone. Now to get another adventurer or two to join us...
But who...? Who could possibly be part of our group?

Storm

Lupus opens the door and the whole bar cheers. Five barmaids swoon towards him.
"I forgot my coinpurse... and maybe a Red nymph for the road"
Lupus approaches the bar
" hey Stump and she-hermit. Whats going on"

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((Bro, bad idea!))

Kasirga-
I don't do anything as the entire bar cheers. Some says about forgetting his coin-purse and comes close. I keep my head down and eyes closed, but as soon as I hear the name 'she-hermit' be said for me, my eyes shoot open. I spring out of my chair and, without a second word, somersault straight onto the guy that I relatively heard the voice coming from. "Don't you EVER call me She-hermit AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!?!?" I shout, straight into his face with one of my War Fans at his neck. I'm ready to slice his head off right there, and I WILL.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
I grumble, and promptly close my fan and smack him atop his head for that. Getting up, I dust myself off a bit and glare at him.

Storm

" so. Stump. where did you meet this cheery person? I am Lupus, as you may have heard.... are you that one armed Rogue I have heard so much about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom