• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Knights of Tovre RP SU

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Look, Storm is trying to do an RP. let's not judge him for his past choices, and ignore it if you cant bear to see it

Premise: a group of knights going on an adventure on the Continent of Tovre. I can literally start with one other person, and go from there as people come by-- Robin Hood Style. this is Fantasy, so if you want to be a Mage Type, you can. note this will level up a bit, so don't start out the White Knight of Hasenbarthenonin

so here we go

Name:
Race: (note this is fantasy. big 3 will be accepted as okay right away, other obscure ones may get you a PM or two from me explaining what you mean by Smurf)
Appearance:
Class:
Sub-Class:
Sub-Sub-Class:
(If Magic type, you can choose 3 elements to be a master of)
Weapons:
Backstory:

and my Sign Up

Name: Lupus Mauve
Race: Half-Elf
Appearance: Blonde Hair, purple eyes, 6'4", wears Purple mostly
Class: Melee
Sub-Class: Magic user
Sub-Sub-Class: Blood Monk
Magic: Thunder, Fire,Wind
Weapons: Has a longsword, but does not use it, preferring his fists to any weapons. and is a magic user, so rings that augment his power
Backstory: after killing his brothers, Lupus left to be a Monk for the Forests of the Haunted woods, where the Monk Kamoze took him in, and helped him atone, but there was little Kamoze could do, so he sent the boy off

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Dean Kantus
Race: Elf
Appearance: Tall, thin, and
Class: Ranger
Sub-Class: Rogue (if a separate class that you're secondary in)
Sub-Sub-Class: Bard
Weapons: Crossbow; twin daggers; rapier
Backstory: The son of a local minstrel, Dean learned much of his musical ability from his father. After his parents' death in a fire, he went to live with his militaristic uncle, who made sure his nephew knew how to fight. When this guardian was called off to war, Dean was almost a man, and, unable to join the army due to missing one arm (he has a wooden pole that his crossbow is connected to), decided to protect the land near his home from the petty thieves that started attacking when the soldiers were gone. From there, he began expanding his hunt to protect people (and he also enjoys fighting. big bonus there)

Storm

Well... looks like youre in... and that Rasul will be making an arm when we meet him

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Good to see you again Storm!
I need to get back into an RP. I'll start on a character!

Storm

glad to see you back too. I literally made this RP because I was feeling the itch to give my character in Star City a hobby of appropriating powers from people, and put it into some sort of Infinity Gauntlet Knock off Green Lantern style

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Name: Kasirga ((Turkish for Hurricane!))
Race: Human
Appearance:
th

Class: Wind Mage
Sub-Class: Caller of the Storms
Sub-Sub-Class: Rain Dancer
Magic: Wind, Lightning, Water
Personality:
Kasirga is a hot tempered girl, getting angered really easily. However, get past her wild outer shell and she can be a caring friend. She is quiet when she isn't angry, however, and instead she lets her actions speak for her instead. Her feelings change as easily as the wind, going from quiet to a raging storm in minutes. Through this, it's difficult to keep from arguing with her, but worth the ally.
Weapons: A pair of War Fans, like this:
th

Backstory:
As a young girl, Kasirga was known to have the special ability to control the winds. She used this quite a bit to help her village, bringing forth rain for the crops and to help the windmills move to grind the grain. She had a simple life, taking up dancing to make her job more exciting. One dark day, a mighty storm came. Try as she might, Kasirga could not get rid of this storm. She fled her village, and her family, in tears, failing her job as a Wind Mage. She hid in a cave and trained her magic every day, growing stronger and more powerful as she lived off of the berries and the river nearby. When Kasirga finally created her own storm, she knew she was ready to give herself a purpose. She knew that villages would never truly accept her with her magic, so her first idea was to wander to world as an adventurer.
Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

Last edited:

Storm

accepting you, as long as you remember that Wind Mages are kinda predjudiced against by the Fire Mages and such. almost to the point of pure extinction

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Rairs Se'Torler
Race: Human
Appearance: Tall, sort of muscular, but in the agile way. Strait brown hair, and a scar that runs over the left side of his face. Dresses in light leather armor.
Class: Melee
Sub-Class: Swordsman
Sub-Sub-Class: Spellsword
Weapons: Twin swords with limited electricity powers.
Backstory: A hunter from a far off land. He claims that he searches someone or something that killed his entire village. He is skilled a little in lightning magic, allowing him to channel electricity through his swords.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
accepting you, as long as you remember that Wind Mages are kinda predjudiced against by the Fire Mages and such. almost to the point of pure extinction
Do note that I role-play in first person, and I'm not about to change that.

Also, two more things...
  1. Kasirga has no idea what Fire Mages did to other Wind Mages. As such, she might be able to warm up to one.
  2. Add a Personality section to the app. It will give everyone a general idea of how that person will play their character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom