• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keiko's Graphics

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I made some things for myself...

pqQG8GS.png

l7Pptgv.png

(I know scatterbug looks extremely awkward. It's the best I could do)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I did these because I was bored. I didn't even try. xD

D5XWz4B.png

dmSQhzH.png

8FHzV08.png

Got bored again

e6fPojC.png

This was made for Annie.

xrheDIP.png

Last edited:
I see a lot of improvement as I flip through here, Samarium. :yes: Just be careful with the anti-aliasing on the lineart of some of your renders. When they do that, they can make the final piece look a little sloppy. Aside from that, I like your color choices... a lot. They compliment the subjects rather well. =)

Samarium said:
I just mess around with brushes.
...Really? I was almost certain, that in this one, you messed around with the IFS Fractal generator:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I see a lot of improvement as I flip through here, Samarium. :yes: Just be careful with the anti-aliasing on the lineart of some of your renders. When they do that, they can make the final piece look a little sloppy. Aside from that, I like your color choices... a lot. They compliment the subjects rather well. =)
Thanks for the constructive criticism. :) Even though I'm not exactly sure what you mean. :P

...Really? I was almost certain, that in this one, you messed around with the IFS Fractal generator:
I don't even know what that is. xD That avatar was really just me messing around with this random brush I found in my brushes that I don't remember being there before. It looked cool so I used it. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom