• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keep On Voting!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
everyone needs to get more G4 accounts and we need them ASAP! Even create 100 accounts if it's necessary! We still have a chance to win this! We must do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Vote people, vote! We really need a surge of votes to push us over the top! There are many Skyrim fans creating several accounts and voting, I hate to say it, but we should probably do that too. Let's win this thing!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote people, vote! We really need a surge of votes to push us over the top! There are many Skyrim fans creating several accounts and voting, I hate to say it, but we should probably do that too. Let's win this thing!

Exactly. It's currently 52-to-48. Come fellow Hylians! Let's show Microsoft what we're made of!

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Guys, I figured something up. There are 5000 comments on the Skyward Sword vs. Skyrim battle. Assuming half of all the voters have made comments that means that this battle consists of roughly 10,000 votes! 52% of 10,000 is 5,200. 48% of 10,000 is 4,800. That means that Skyrim could up to 400 more votes than Skyward Sword :( Again this is mostly speculation and could be much worse or better than this figure, but if each of us votes 10 times that would greatly help the game. Get as many people as you can to vote as many times as they can stand! I know this is practically cheating, but Skyrim's fans are doing it as I type this. The way I see it, you have to fight fire with fire. :) We need a few hundred votes, if we can pull it off, we should have a good chance of beating Skyrim. GO SKYWARD SWORD!

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
I can't believe it changed so much. I checked not too long ago and was sure the victory was ours. We must fight on my brothers and sisters!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
SS is better even if it doesn't win. Look at who it knocked out compared to Skyrim
Round 1 : SS vs Uncharted 3
Uncharted 3 is a really good game which I know a lot of people enjoyed.

Round 2 SS vs FIFA 12
FIFA has a HUGE fanbase.

Round 3 SS vs Batman : Arkahm city
Possibly one of the best games of all time.

Meanwhile Skyrim went through

Round 1 Skyrim vs Minecraft
True it has a good fanbase , but it can't be game of the year , cause it wasn't made this year

Round 2 Skyrim vs Mortal kombat
A total flop wherever you look

Round 3 Skyrim vs Portal 2
Yes I like portal 2 , but it kinda doesn't last long does it , you get 1 playthrough and get bored.

So yeah SS went through a lot more to get here than Skyrim. If Skyrim went up against the opponents SS faced it might not even be where it is now.

I wish I could vote again but I can't.

Even though I don't care who wins I want SS to win. And I think it is funny that someone said that if SS won then that is why the world ends. Hopefully SS beats Skyrim since I am getting tired of its fans.

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
I wish I could vote again but I can't.

Even though I don't care who wins I want SS to win. And I think it is funny that someone said that if SS won then that is why the world ends. Hopefully SS beats Skyrim since I am getting tired of its fans.

In my eyes, it's fart from perfect. From what I've seen, it's just a single player World Of Warcraft, with better looking graphics, but tons of bugs. I don't like playing games with so many problems that it has to be released on Microsoft's systems in order to be able to patch up all of it's problems after it's release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom