• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just Beat Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3d Talk

T

Twilitartist

For Xmas I got the legend of Zelda 25 anniversary 3DS I got Addicted to playing Ooc. I thought it was an Awesome remake . Gave more Motion to the characters and Enemies where less stiff(Like the Iron Knuckle moved More Naturally).My favorite dungeon The shadow temple,The area had more texture to it and felt more authentic.Bongo Bongo Had Looked more real than the classic.
They made every thing less blocky and Looked more like it can Sustain life. I loved what they did with Gannon And I put 3D to full Blast and Enjoyed the end
I never play Ocarina of time before(I Skipped to Majora's Mask).

Originally Majora's Mask was gonna be 7 Days But they cut it for space or dead lines. If there would be an much game as Ocarina of Time 3D but they could make Majora Master quest and maybe Unlock extra Dungeons that where going to be there. Adding extra textures and characters Grezzo would have to do but it would be simple because,They already got most of it Done.
As much as I think Majora's Mask was perfect it was a little blocky like the buildings and the canyon.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
I am currently waiting for my 3ds Zelda bundle and I would love a MM 3D remake.

Skunk

Floof
Though it would be incredible to see, I would rather have a new, non-toon Link game for 3DS. Of course it would have to be in the adult hero wins timeline for me to be truly happy. I will buy what they give me though. :/

T

Twilitartist

Nice Hope yah enjoy it :D _________________________------------------------------__________________________________------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom