• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just A Story CHARACTER IDEA SIGN UPS

amaterasu

Writer
This story is about Sages. From every game. It's kinda like THP's fanfic, Patron of the Goddesses, only the sages pick patrons and stuff.
I was thinking about somthing. I wanna make a story. But I have characters. Well, lots of characters, but I said to myself, why not let the people of ZD decide? So, make me some characters peoples! Here's the character frame. Please know that your character might be tweaked a little in-story. If you don't want the character to be changed even a little, let me know in your application.

Name (First and Last) :
Appearence (includes hair, eye color, clothes, ect) :
Backstory:
Personality:
Weaponry (if any):
Other:

Already taken:
Sage of Wind: Luigidude64/Patron of Wind: Keyari
Sage of Courage: Linkerd09/Patron of Courage: Linknerd09
Sage of Death: ShaneOMac713
Sage of Ice: GerudoGirl/Patron of Ice: Jedizora
Sage of Fire: GerudoGirl/Patron of Fire: *even though it doesn't really fit* Elvenknight
Sage of Forest: DekuNut/Patron of Forest: blue-eyed-beast
Sage of Chaos: Ganondork
Sage of Light: TreeHuggerPanda/Patron of Light Raindrop14
Sage of Healing: Caeda Patron of Healing: Also Caeda
Sage of Magic: theothernavi

"Sheik like character" Luigidude64

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
YAY!! First!!!

Name: Tahsha Mikoa
Eye: Lavender/Purple
Hair: Silver
Race: Rito(Duh)
Personality: Bull-headed, uncooperitive, and will do anything to get out of doing chores, or helping ect(basicly, snobby rude little brat)
Backstory: Her parents spoiled her rotten, but when she was 5 they were killed, now she hates everyone, and blames them for what happend
Weapons: She doesn't fight, she makes everyone else do stuff for her, but when she does, she uses, Din's fire, a magical spell from Ocarina of Time,
and can use powerful gusts of freezing, or boiling hot air to slice though opponents
Role: Sage of Wind (it would make more sense using a rito than using a korok)

Ok, got a few things to say, first, you can make her nice or something by the end of the story, and would it be alright if her only friend was the main character?
if not, thats ok too, and please don't "tweak" her.

and yes, i would bring dr-pepper and popcorn to watch justin beiber jump off a building(hopefully the Empire State Building in NewYork)

amaterasu

Writer
lol. I'm still not sure what kind of story i'll write, but if it does have sages i'll be sure to make her a sage. Silver hair and purple eyes huh? interesting... Got any ideas for the type of story i should write?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
You could make it a re-writen version of wind waker,or combine two or three games into one like TreeHuggerPanda did, my fan-fic is about the intertwined worlds of the humans and hylians, Fan-Fictions are about original (in this case, Zelda) stories that you make yourself, and it doesn't hurt to ask for help, but deciding on a certain topic is hard at first, but once you think of one, it'll be as easy as (in my case, eating 3 black cherry pies) speaking. And in my experience, chosing a topic usually gets more people to sign-up becase they know what kind of characters you need.(ugh, i hate being so technical) i think you can try a go at something like
"The Requiem of the Sages" or something, most fan-fictions almost always have sages/oracles, and i also recomend telling everyone you know on here about your fan-fictio, although, it doen't have to be the title i gave you, this is your fan-fiction, you are the boss and you can decide on anything you want (I can give you all of the characters you need if you want)

amaterasu

Writer
I KNOW WHAT THIS SHALL BE ABOUT. it shall be about the sages, like, different sages from different games. and, well, that's all i got, but it'll be focused mainly on sages, and be kinda like THP's where the goddeses choose patrons, and the sages will choose patrons!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hmm, sounds good, start tellin people bout' it and get more characters (or make them yourself)!! Hope it goes well

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Name: Jun Arkari
Appearence: Long Black Hair(up to the floor), Black Pants, White Boots, White shirt, Black vest, White gloves, and a White Bandana
Backstory: Parents got killed at age 4 when during a war. Stayed orphan until ran away. She knows how to live the life at the run.
Personality: Like helping others when needed, Likes to fight until the end, and Not scared of dying for others
Weaponry: A Belt that can make her fly, A Blue diamond with a black thread that can read people's minds, and a Large Sword and Shield
Race: Hylian
Sage of Courage

Last edited:

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Name: Light Yagami Male
Appearance: Dark brown hair, red eyes, leather jacket, jeans, cool sunglasses
Back story: A normal high school student"or am I"
Personality: Nice,sweet guy who is the smartest in his school and can be mean at times
Weaponry: Death Note and Sword
Other:My dad is in the military , I have a younger sister, I have a girlfriend who is a model, I live in Japan
Sage: Sage of Death
The character here is actually a character from the anime Death Note for people who want to know

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
In a fanfic about Zelda sages? I don't see what sage or sage patron you wanna be.... though i do like the appearance, name, ect, minus the gun. i need to fix the title topic

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I have fixed the post from before you can now see my guy from an anime doesn't have a gun and is a sage. Is that all you need for my character form.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
can the characters i make be twins? if not, then choose one

name: Carmen and Alissia
appearance: (they are identical twins) long rusty-red hair, pale skin, raven-black eyes, yin yang birth mark on the neck (note: Carmen has the yin, Alissia has the yang)
backstory: when there was a war, both sisters were hidden in a forest as babies. raised by a female bear (Carmen) and a female wolf (Alissia), they learned to survive in different ways. eventually they were found by a hunter, forced back into civilization.
personality: Carmen- wise, stubborn, calm, loner
Alissia- tactical genius, strong will, hyper-active, friendly
weapons: Carmen- prefers melee (swords, daggers, axes etc.), a staff made of ice
Alissia- prefers range (bow and arrow, cross bow etc.), a staff made of rock and fire
sages of ice (Carmen) and fire (Alissia)
race: Half hylian, half gerudo

Last edited:

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Those are some pretty awesome twins if I do say so myself if it was me choosing it would be a difficult choice as Alissia is the perfect one for Personality but Carmen is good with the weapons it means she knows some good mortal combat and close weapon combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom