• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs still hesitated, obviously considering the options but still clearly nervous. Ebony was making some good points, but she'd come to Altaregulo to avoid dangerous things...

Meanwhile, while Bangs was still thinking, Madi marched right up to Jacob and smacked him on the arm. She didn't want to travel with a bunch of other people! She'd barely accepted travelling with him! What the heck, man?!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ebony could see that Bangs protests were growing thin. She just need a bit more of a push to persuade her.

"I want to help you. And you need to let me help you. I told you before, you need to realize when to stand up for yourself. Right now, stand up to your fears. You want to go, I know. Just trust me, okay," she finished with a sweet smile.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
((weird, i thought i posted ages ago))
"One moment please, I'll have to consult my associate real quick." Jacob said with a smile, turning toward Madi, "Yeah what's up?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi just answered Jacob's look with a violent WTH look and gesture. He'd just agreed to go on some wild adventure with a bunch of strangers, and he hadn't even asked her?!

Bangs hesitated a little while longer, attempting to speak and failing, then eventually asked "If I do come with you... Could I still please meet with those agents you know afterwards?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Of course! If you think you would want to return to such a dull and, uh, safe life," Ebony smirked. She looked to Jacob and only then noticed the girl who ran up at him. Her attention was too focused on Bangs to see her appear. "So you and your...girlfriend?...want to come with us?"

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi's reply to Ebony's statement, a shocked squeak and a stuttered explanation of "N-n-no, I-I'm n-not...", was cut off completely by Bangs' reaction.

Which was beaming joyously, then glomping Ebony and squealing "EEEEEEEEE! YES, YES, YES, THANK YOU!"

Last edited:

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Yeah... um, she's not really..." even Jacob blushed a bit, but he quickly picked himself back up from his fall. "Yes we would love to go!" he then turned toward Madi. "Trust me, we'll be fine, I'm a really good fighter, i can handle just about anything. Flying knives are just... my weakness. But we gotta do this, it could be fun. Plus, who knows how much money we'll get from this! And we really do need to get outa town..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi just growled under her breath at him, since she had no words to express her very apparent anger. She balled her hands up with fury, then took a slow breath and shoved the anger under calm. Though she still looked plenty ****ed as she spat "F-fine." and marched off to cool down further.

She couldn't even look at him right now, how dare he?! She couldn't just leave now, he'd promised her to that... That ***** who was clearly manipulating that poor singer girl. She'd just wanted to steal a couple hundred bucks, get a ticket farther into the country, and start a simple life in a dinky little apartment in the city! But no, now she was stuck as a mercenary-for-hire, on a mission with who-knows-who-else to do who-knows-what!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"What a very fiery friend you have there!" Ebony exclaimed to Jacob. "My name is Ebony. Ebony White," she added slowly. "And you?"

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Jacob Muel, at your service," he said as he gave a low bow. "And this is Madi." he said pointing at his friend

Though Jacob was addressing Ebony, his thoughts were on Madi. Ah man, he thought, she really seems mad. I hope i didn't make her too made. Hopefully she'll find it in her to forgive me

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi heard herself being introduced, and managed a curt nod towards Ebony in greeting. Hm, she kind of felt like her brother right now... Maybe that would be useful. She had to go on this stupid mission anyway, might as well let people know she disliked being pushed around.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel had slipped off before everyone started to talk about running off on a journey. He came back with all his knifes that he hot whike he was gone and hot back to hear something about a journey. "Uhhh... What journey are you guys talking about?" He asked possibly wanting to partake maybe he didnt know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom