• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
A few minutes of this calm did Bangs wonders. Her breathing slowly calmed down, her tense muscles relaxed, and the swirling turmoil in her mind finally settled down, though never quite disappeared. She slowly and sheepishly looked over at Leone when she finally realized he was still there, and quietly uttered a soft "Thank you."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Somewhat." Bangs answered truthfully, though her companion's apparent boredom with her feelings did take a hit to her wavering confidence. "I apologize for troubling you," She made sure to tell him. "I never meant to bother anybody..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uhm, yes please." She replied, gratefully taking Leone's hand and standing up. "Thank you." She made sure to add again.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel looked at the boy worried. He is going to kill me[\I] he thought as he quickly grabbed his knife with his left. He couldn't use his other arm at all without having horrible pains. Joel with not as precise aim but large power threw the knife at the boy hoping it would hit him before the boy hit him.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
The knife found it's mark, plunging into Jacob's stomach, stopping him in his tracks. A look of pure fear and surprise came to his face, as he mouthed the words: 'no. no way. how?' and he fell to the ground, curled up, bleeding everywhere. The worker ran into the arena and grabbed the man's hand, thrusting it into the air. "We have a winner!" he yelled, and the crowd cheered. A medic ran in to try to help Jacob, crouching down by his side, feeling his pulse. Jacob coughed, and whispered: "Get... Madi. The girl in... arena 2." you could see the life fading from him.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((...Not sure what to do with Madi. 27Hooray said he was leaving the forums for a while, and I don't really wanna bring her in just to have her be ignored...))

"Thank you." Bangs said again, sighing with relief at the news. "I promise, if there's any way I can make it up to you..."

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
(( lets get this show back on the road my apologies for sorta holding this up ))

Joel ignored the crowd and even the fact that he won. He was focused on the boy. He let go of the mans hand and knelled down to the boy and the medic. " You have to help him!" he said to the medic he couldn't be the person he killed a kid for money. He looked at the kid "look kid I'm sorry is there anything I can do". Joel had the most terrified look in his eyes, this kid couldn't die.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((YES! AN EXCUSE TO ENTER!))

At about that time, a girl with black hair ran into the room, panic lighting in her eyes. She made a beeline for Jacob the moment she saw him, and knelt by him with tears in her eyes. Even if a medic was already taking care of him, she put her hands over the wound in his stomach and tried to staunch the bleeding.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((...CRUD. UHM. BANGS CAN DO THE THING. BANGS CAN DO THE THING CANONICALLY. BUT SHE NEEDS TO GET IN THERE. HOW DO. IF I CAN GET HER IN THERE I CAN DO A THING.))

"N-n-not he-healing..." The dark-haired girl, obviously the previously mentioned 'Madi', squeaked under her breath in reply to the medic's question. She looked desperate to keep Jacob alive, and on the verge of crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom