• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Josie's Signature and Avatar Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Okay this has been a long time and now I am open up for Request just Avatars and Signature But here are some of my art
attachment.php
Zelda just for fun
2j4ej9k.jpg
Mandy's Surprise
My New Sig
2lkb4nl.jpg

There and this how I would like it to be
Type:
Image:
Text:
Text Color:
Background:
Fount:
Have a good Sig or Avatar form me

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Good job with your work, Josie! You'll be amazing if you keep working at it! ;) Keep up the good work!

D

Dimitri_Dodongo

Awesome work! your first piece of art (Zelda with a sword) is my personal favourite. :) The other two are very close too though! Keep up the great work Josie!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I dont Mind Making a Sig for you using that Picture and I am going to put my new Font call Triforce in(Zelda font)

Haha... Keep it up, Josie. You're already more professional by starting a request thread. :D
And thanks again for the surprise. Trebuchet MS (font) looks great italicized. ;)
Thanks to you and Lozzy's advice, I think I am improving at making backgrounds. So... thanks for that. ^^

David

But you called me here...
not a bad siggy that you made. I would recommend a less distracting background, unless that of course is what you were aiming for. Make sure that the colors that you choose go well with each other and even compliment each other. But all in all, not bad at all. (PS, I only criticize to help you improve) Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom