• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

JetPunx-R's Art Stuff

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
Just thought I'd post some of my art here. They're mostly Traditional because i'm not used to digital yet.
But anyways, I might as well post a LoZ related:

toon_link_s_mighty_skull_hammer__by_fu2fuzionzv2-d95gblf.png

The reason why I picked this weapon of choice is just because the way it looks and the illusion of strength it shows.

The background isn't exactly like in the game but not all fanart are suppose to be the exact thing. But anyways, what do you guys think about it? I would like to hear/read some opinions you guys have to say.

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
toon_link_vs_the_pig_by_fu2fuzionzv2-d967e3y.png

Here's the other drawing that's Link related. I just got this off from an animation and I was laughing when I saw the ending. My friend told me I should draw it, but make the pig look fatter and chunkier; And so I did. The perspective is off I know, but I was just having fun detailing the pig's chunkiness and Link's cocky smirk/smile.

But anyways, what do you guys think about this?

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
demonic_anime_girl__by_fu2fuzionzv2-d99me3v.jpg

This is a recent drawing i've 1-2 days ago. I'll just say this was drawn out of no where in the middle of the night where I got bored so I decided to draw and I drew her. There isn't a reference/idea to any anime, games or story to this, I just drew this during the night where I have no imagination during that time. And I actually loved how it turned out. It was suppose to just turn out as a regular anime character and this happened. So if any of you guys enjoy it, feel free to comment or something.

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
That's really well done. It has a 3D look. Very cool! You're very talented :)

Thank you very much! It took me a while to get the perspective right so I had to lightly sketch and the final picture was exactly as I expected it to be. I rarely do any 3D/perspective art so this one made me nervous that I was about to screw up, but the result of it just made me happy on how it turned out. And thank you for the compliment, much appreciated ^^

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
@A.rae Much appreciated Rae! Glad you enjoyed it! (also, sorry for not replying, I didnt get a notification and i've been away for a while).

pokemon_xy_trainer_by_fu2fuzionzv2-d9c07qn.jpg

Here's one i've done about a week ago, this is still my current look in the Pokemon games of my protagonist. I struggled with the style they had for the eyes so I had to change it up a bit. Love them Pokemon games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom