• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the Happy Mask Salesman in MM the Same...

I would like to point out that Zelda could have sent Link back to a time before the Happy Mask shop re-opened, and the events of Majora's Mask took lace during that time.

She sent him back to his childhood around the same time that he was last there. The very end scene suggests that he was sent back before he even spoke to Zelda in the courtyard yet, but some people assume that he was sent back to a time when he had already completed the first three dungeons. Either way, he wasn't sent back before the original time that he left, and the Happy Mask Shop is only accessible when your a kid so, this theory can't happen.

She sent him back to his childhood around the same time that he was last there. The very end scene suggests that he was sent back before he even spoke to Zelda in the courtyard yet, but some people assume that he was sent back to a time when he had already completed the first three dungeons. Either way, he wasn't sent back before the original time that he left, and the Happy Mask Shop is only accessible when your a kid so, this theory can't happen.
I didn't understand the wording of that comment, but I'd like to point out that the Happy Mask Shop does not open until you speak to the guard in Kakariko Village.

In my opinion I think the happy mask salesman got to termina the same way link did. On his way through the forest he got mugged by the skull kid and he took the Majora's mask. Then later when you meet him in the clock tower he knows what happened to you becase the same thing happened to him. Pretty good assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom