• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Skyward Sword Worth Buying a Wii For?

well that depends on how obsessed you are with collecting/ playing zelda games. i thought it wasnt the best of the series, but i'm crazy about zelda. i would probably get it just to say i did

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
Definitely worth it, but you should also get some other games, too. I suggest getting Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Twilight Princess, any Mario game, a classic controller, and some Wii Points cards so you can get every Zelda game in the Virtual Console library. And right now, I do believe that a new Wii from a store comes with New Super Mario Bros. Wii, so that would knock off the Mario portion. And I believe that you don't truly own any Nintendo console, handheld or home console, unless you own a Mario game and a Zelda game for that console.

Just want to say that I bought a blue Wii before Christmas last year without knowing that the new blue ones do not play Gamecube games, my old Gamecube is so marked and shabby and I didn't want to play Wind Waker on it, so now I have a spare blue Wii as I had to buy a white one which does play Gamecube games; if you do buy one check before you buy!

You can get a used Wii for less then 80 bucks, so go ahead. There's still other great titles such as Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Sin and Punishment Star Successor.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Skyward Sword is an excellent game!
I highly recommend purchasing the Wii console + the game.
There are also other notable games, but Skyward Sword was something you were interested in.
:)

I would definitely do it. Skyward Sword is amazing. And along with SS, you could also get Twilight Princess or possibly a few Mario games. :p The Wii is especially cheap nowadays anyway.

I definitely think that Skyward Sword justifies buying a Wii because it is definitely the best game out for it and most likely the best game that will ever come out for the system. If you have not yet experienced Skyward Sword, what are you waiting for? The Wii is pretty cheap right now as well.

Not only for Skyward Sword but also for Other M, Twilght Princess, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and lots and lots of other awesome games.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think so, the game is of such good quality. Anyway, if you buy a Wii, you don't have to only have Skyward Sword, you could also get Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros., Xenoblade Chronicles, Monster Hunter Tri, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime Trilogy, ect...

And remember, you get a Gamecube when you buy a Wii! A lot of good games came out on the Gamecube!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom