• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Skyward Sword a Good Game or a Bad Game?

Is Skyward Sword a Good Game or a Bad Game

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It is not the best but neither the worst game in the series

• Total voters

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Meh.. It was an okay game. But for me, it would have been better if it wasn't on the Wii. I just hat the controls for the Wii, so it took the fun out of the game for me >-<

to me its a Good Game but not the best, the things i Liked about it was, the art style, the motion controls worked Great for me, the Music was good and well orcastrated, and i liked the RPG style on the items able to upgrade them, Zelda and Link have Emotions and animated verry well, and everyone's favorite Groose i found him Funny, and Fun Bosses. Now the things i didnt like was, well Skyloft kinda disappointed me i though it was verry small and not what i had imagined coming from TP ( city in the sky), FI to me was annoying at times pointing out the Ovious, the Mini games Sucked I did not enjoy them and finally the Back Tracking felt padded to make the game longer.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Skyward Sword is a good game, but not the best Zelda game. It had several flaws that I'm pretty sure some people would be happy to list day after day, but it still had some great pros to it. I really enjoyed the balance between gameplay and story telling. I also think the puzzles in the game were a big step up.
Although I wasn't fond of most of the bosses, some weren't half bad. I'm not really sure how I liked the repentance in the game since it happened a lot. Some of the items were great, some fine, and others I questioned their existence.
I did like that there were more side-quests, but even MORE would have been nice. I would also have enjoyed a trade sequence or two.

W

windham151

I just bought skyward sword and don't care for it to much....its the endless dialog, fi is annoying as well as every other text box that I cant get through quickly....and I personally wasn't a fan of the controls...maybe the reason being I just finished running through TP....either way not a huge fan of ss controls

B

blade-dream

its my birthday today and i vas overjoyed wen i got skyward sward and i cant wate to start it

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I was unimpressed with Skyward Sword. It could have been much better. The controls were my main problem, but I was also frustrated with the overworld. All broken and crap, nobody wants this! Twilight Princess, OoT, and Spirit Tracks, for goodness sake, were even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom