• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Is It Just Me?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Hey all.

I recently beat the original Legend of Zelda on my 3DS via the ambassadors program (and attempting AoL...) and would like to ask one thing.

Was it just me, or were Wizzrobes incredible hard? I just kept dying every-time when I encountered them (they were better with the red ring thank god!)

So, were Wizzrobes hard for you?

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
Never got past the second temple in that game, hell, the Octoroks seemed difficult to me (lol). From what I've seen Wizrobes look extremely tedious, I think the trick might be to be overly aggressive with them. Maybe I should play through that game.

Hey all.

I recently beat the original Legend of Zelda on my 3DS via the ambassadors program (and attempting AoL...) and would like to ask one thing.

Was it just me, or were Wizzrobes incredible hard? I just kept dying every-time when I encountered them (they were better with the red ring thank god!)

So, were Wizzrobes hard for you?

It's not just you. The two enemies I hate most in that game are Wizzrobes and Darknuts.

My nightmares are filled with wizzrobes, unblockable attacks they quickly disappear making them hard to hit gah yea there tough.

Also darknuts as the can block front on and always seem to turn when you're about to get a hit in.

Last edited:

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
Wizzrobes are easily the most annoying enemy in the original Zelda. For some reason I find them harder in level 6 rather than Death Mountain. I think it's because Wizzrobes are mixed with an abundance of Like-Likes, while in death mountain (the route I take at least.) Their is very few Like-Likes mixed with Wizzrobes. But I think Likes come to a close second in annoyance only because they could eat your magical shield and you will have to buy another one. :(

It's not just you. The two enemies I hate most in that game are Wizzrobes and Darknuts.

Pretty much this. The only normal enemies in this game that have ever caused me real problems whilst I have been playing through the original Legend of Zelda are the Wizzrobes and the Darknuts. They are some of the most infuriating enemies I've ever come across in all of the games I have ever played. Darknuts had the uncanny ability to turn towards you when you were about to hit them, and because of their shield you get hurt but they are fine. No matter how stealthily or quickly you tried to attack them, they always seemed to be one step ahead of you. Wizzrobes were annoying for the fact that they always seemed to teleport to a place where they could quickly hit me and teleport away or to a place were I would end up walking into them.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I have a TON of trouble with the first three titles in general. The second one especially. With LoZ, I got it originally on Wii's VC. I couldn't find the 2nd dungeon. Now I'm searching for the 5th on my 3DS and getting two or three more hearts to get the magical sword. I haven't faced Wizzrobes yet, but just stick with it. I HIGHLY suggest the Magical Boomerang for an enemy you're having trouble with.

Ice Sage

these are words
Is not just you. The wizzrobes are the most evil and destructive being in that game. I find them to be much harder than even the mighty Darknut.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I didn't find the Wizzrobes to be nearly as bad as the [Blue] Darknuts, but they were still a pain nonetheless. Whether it be from their capacity to deal a huge amount of damage or their ability to teleport at will, they could escape death while causing it as well. Irritating, to say the least.

Wizzrobes really weren't that bad in my opinion. The Blue Darknuts on LoZ were way worse than the Wizzrobes. The Wizzrobes were kinda annoying, but there were worse enemies.

Darknuts and Wizrobes are the most annoying enemies in my opinion.With the Darknuts you have to use swiftness and bombs because there is so many of them. Wizrobes can deal a lot of damage with their beams. The blue Wizrobes can move but there beams don't do as much damage. The Blue Darknuts are faster and I think they do more damage. If I had to pick which enemy is more annoying, I have to go with the Wizrobes because if you have a lot of bombs, you are able to deal with the Darknuts. Both enemies are hard though.

Last edited:
You beat TLoZ????? I'm struggling to get ruppies to buy the arrows and find the second dungeon!

But apparently it isn't just you, as every person who has posted here agrees lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom