• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In OoT, the Scarecrow's Song plays after the credits, if left on long enough. What plays if you never got it?

This only happens on the Nintendo 64 version of the game, not the Gamecube port, nor the 3DS semi remake, and I don't have access to the Nintendo 64 version, so I can't test this. I don't know if it still happens on the Nintendo Switch's Nintendo 64 Virtual Console, but I can't test that either as I don't have the money for the Online Expansion.

I feel like people have tested this before, but I can't find any videos on it.

The reason I want to know, is to see if there was a default Scarecrow's Song, likely existing for debug purposes.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've heard of this but I've seen conflicting accounts, some people say if you wait about 10 minutes, leaving the "The End" screen on, the game will play random ocarina songs and will eventually play the Scarecrow song if you wait long enough. I've never tested it myself, but people seem split on whether it's a real thing or a hoax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom