• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm Going MAD!

I've been hearing the term "Siren World" a lot lately, especially with theorists talking about it in Skyward Sword. I first heard this term used this way about a month and a half ago, and I'm still not clear on precisely what it's supposed to mean. :S

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The Siren World is the Skyward Sword equivalent to Twilight Princess's Twilight Realm. You don't have your sword with you when you're in the Siren World and there are mysterious creatures called Guardians that can destroy you with one swing of their sword. You have to collect Tears to go back to the surface... but we're not sure if the Tears serve a bigger purpose.

Hope this helped.

siren world is basically as zeldahuman described it. this game's version of the twilight realm, the dark world or any other parallel dimension in the series. it will involve the tear collecting from tp but it will also have "guardians" which are like phantoms from the DS games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom