• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you wrote a book...........

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Hello there! I am a little curious about this thing.

If you wrote a book, what would it be about?

My book would be of a great adventure or a tragic destiny. (I would not write in English of reasons that are obvious ;))

I would never write a book on poetry, would be impossible for me! Ain´t got the skills!!

I would write a fantasy/adventure story.

I always write those kind of stories when we have writing workshop in school. I think some are really good.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I've made a few attempts at writing a book. They were all fantasy type books. And I also helped my older sister a lot with a novel she was writing, which sadly was not finished.

If I wrote a book, it would either be: Fantasy/Adventure, religion based, or a humorous fiction book. I've written several long parodies, but I have yet to write a full blown book. I don't have enough time any more.

I'm already in the process of writing a book. It's a fantasy trilogy.

As for future books after that... it'll likely differ greatly; I'm kind of weird. But they'll likely all involve fantasy or science fiction.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I would write a fantasy/adventure type book with some plot twists I think ^^

I love fantasy so I think that would be the easyest for me!

If I were to write a book, it would probably concern...many darker and depressing things. I don't whether it comes from reading a lot of Stephen King, or learning at lot about Politics, likely more of the latter[I'm not being sarcastic, either], but I find it difficult to write about "happy things".
I doubt I'd write fantasy, as I tend to lean in the direction of science-fiction. I've even considered writing a post-apocalyptic narrative. Sort of along the lines of where the world's whole infrastructure and economy crash and the like.
I can't write happy stories.

If not that, then probably something to do with sociology and the zeitgeist of the American media and public. But things along the line of evolution and science also interest me.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I think it has. But. Fantasy has been done over and over to. If you add someting special to make it yours. it will be fine i think ^^

I would like to write all sorts of different storys. Fantasy.. mystery.. all kinds.. if I could. But I would surely start with Fantasy ^^

linkman8

True and Noble
For a long period of time, I have been writing a fantasy/adventure novel, but it's kind of like halfway or less done, and I don't know where to go next. Typical writer stuff. :)
I love writing fantasy though, it's a lot of fun.

I'd love to write a book on anything that has to do with the Universe. I love to read all of it and I at least think I have some knowledge of it.

If I had the time to write one.

M

MagnumPrimers

It would probably end up being a rip off of 1984 now matter how hard I tried for it to not be.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I've always wanted to write a book. It was a goal I had when I was quite a bit younger. I wrote several stories, and one was 60+ pages, but was pretty cheesy. My main problem was/is that I don't like writing conflict into a story. I don't like to make bad things happen to my characters, for some reason. That seriously limits a story, and would not make it sell able or anything.

If I did write one, it might be in the fantasy genre, with a bit of romance thrown in.

linkman8

True and Noble
I've always wanted to write a book. It was a goal I had when I was quite a bit younger. I wrote several stories, and one was 60+ pages, but was pretty cheesy. My main problem was/is that I don't like writing conflict into a story. I don't like to make bad things happen to my characters, for some reason. That seriously limits a story, and would not make it sell able or anything.
That's understandable in new writers. The more inexperienced writers would prefer to tell a story where everything is peaceful and there's no conflict, and nothing happens to the character. One of the primary parts of writing it writing the conflict. Without it, a story cannot be.
Sorry, I learn this stuff in my Advanced English class. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom