• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were Link

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
If you were Link what Items would you choose. You can choose any item from any Zelda or Link game. You can have three items (hince C buttons) One Sword and a shield. If you choose a double handed sword such as Biggoron's sword you don't get a shield. IF ou choose Bow you choose your type of arrow with it Bomb, Hawkeye, Fire, Ice Etc. Crossbow doesnot count as a bow.

Mying:
Master Sword
Mirror Shield (MM)

Bow and Hawkeye
Crossbow
Longshot

Len

Zelda On Paper
if i could be link: lets see there are many things i would do

(depending if there's princess zelda requesting help of course!!)

i would wear the green and actual tunic, the mirror shield the hero's bow and the MS
i could take many enemies with a single bomb!, (i would like to see more hammers i love hammers) i would use the hammer to smash every enemy at my way, i would use my boomerang to make my way throught the dungeons, i would kick bosses and end with the one who caused so dissaster at hyrule, really if i could chooce what kind of link i whant to request i would choose toon link or the adult link in TP.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
he's acually only speaking of equipable items not links and tunics. for me it would be:
gilded sword
hylian sheild(OoT)

light arrows
megaton hammer
if allowed blast mask

EDIT: i change my sword to the four sword

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
But you are Link! *bricked*

Well, first of all, I'd definitely have a tunic. Can't be running around Hyrule nude, now can I? Lord no, that'd be enough to destroy Ganon forever! Hmm, so which tunic? Definitely the red one. I know that the green tunic is the classic one, but the red one looks so much better in my opinion. I'd take the ALttP version, though, since it reduces damage by about 50%. The OoT one is nice for being able to withstand heat, but c'mon, I'm a Californian! I like the heat. So yes, 50% damage reduction would be ideal.

So next.... the bunny hood. I was going to say Pegasus Boots/Shoes, but then I remembered that the Bunny Hood does the same thing, only it's waaay cuter. And who doesn't want to see a little asian with bunny ears running around? Plus, I think they'd go great with the red tunic that I chose before.

As for my third item... well, I suppose I'd need a weapon. So, I think I'd go ahead and take the Biggoron Sword. Why? I love two-handed swords. Personally, I'm not a shieldsy person, so a big ol' sword would be perfect, especially since it's pretty darn strong.

I guess with those three items I'd be like a speedy tank Link-character. Awesome. :>

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Master Sword and Shield, since they enable a variety of attack and defensive moves, the double clawshots from TP, because, man, they looked fun - and bomb + arrows... bomb arrows, because they are awesome and so "Mythbusters"-like.

As far as tunics go, I have a hard time choosing. I like the red because it's such a power-color, but I also like green because if I'm going to be traveling through or fighting in the woods, green is good camoflage. I suppose it would depend upon whether I want to announce myself and look intimidating or if I wanted to be stealthy.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...let us see now... (And yes I did that typo on purpose. :P I actually say that it that way sometimes.)

Well, for the tunic I'd have the Zora tunic from TP. The main reason why is because it helps you breathe underwater. 'Nuff said. :P

For a sword I'd have probably Biggoron's Sword. Mostly because I don't trust myself using only one hand to swing a sword, I'd like to use two hands just to make sure that I don't accidentally chop any body parts off of me as I'm using it. :xd:

Then for three 'C items' I would have the Bow and Arrows (light arrows preferably), Din's Fire, and the Ocarina of Time. :D And the reasons for me choosing those particular three would be because that I love the light arrows (They're just so shiny!!! :D), Din's Fire is pure awesomeness, and the Ocarina of Time so I could use the warp songs to travel around Hyrule. (Honestly though, who wants to walk all around Hyrule when you could just warp to someplace nearby and then walk for a short distance? I sure wouldn't want to waste my time doing that. :P )

Not to mention that I would like to use the Ocarina to travel through time. Oh yeah, pure sweetness! :D

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
heres what I would do if i was link. first my sword would be the master sword (duh) and the mirror shield (original oot version). My three items would be the doubleclawshot, the bow, and the magnetic gloves. I love magnetism.

N

nfl797

HMMMM lets see

The gilded sword
A Link to the Past Mirror shield

great fairy sword
fierce deity mask
Zora mask or longshot

Biggoron's Sword. I would rather the additional power over a shield. Besides, you can block blows with your sword with proper swordsmanship.

For the tunic, I'd go with the Zora Tunic, as opposed to the Zora Armor. The armor looks silly to me. I like the color blue, and it would be great to breathe underwater.

Next is the Bow & Hawkeye. Sniping is not only fun, it's deadly. Plus I'd always have the choice of using the normal arrows and not the Hawkeye.

Roc's Cape. Flying is fun. It's also ideal for travel and moving fast, even better than the Pegasus Boots or Bunny Hood. Plus, capes are just cool.

And finally, the Golden Gauntlets. Super strength would make me power, but they're also very useful in general. Not to mention the fact that it would make my sword attacks even more powerful! :xd:

P

Prince Of Blue

If I were Link, I'd totally have these:

Master Sword (a classic)
Mirror Shield (ALttP)

For the tunic, good 'ol fashioned green. The Zora tunic would be handy, but then you can't see the Goron's.

For the three items, it'd be:

Ocarina of Time (nothing handier)
Fierce Deity Mask (:3)
Zora Mask (no need for that silly 'ol tunic ;D)

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Heh. I'd have...

OKAY FINAL LEGIMATE LIST:
Master Sword,
Hylian Shield,

Red Mail,
Pegasus Boots,

Bomb Arrows
(but I'd store some rope in the bottom of the quiver so it could be used as a grappling hook if necessary),
Roc's Cape,
and An Empty Bottle

---

CHEATING LIST:
Master Sword,
Hylian Shield,

Red Mail,
Pegasus Boots,
Wearing Roc's Cape all the time
(so it's a non-c button item),

Bomb Arrows (with rope in the quiver),
Empty Bottle (in which the Magic Cape and Ocarina of Time
(I <3 instruments) are stored)
Fierce Deity Mask (because he kicks so much /ss)

---
REASONS:

Master Sword (I don't trust myself to wield a two handed sword without overbalancing)
+ Hylian Shield (good 'old thing, and it looks awesome too, I'd probably inadvertedly blind someone with a mirror shield xD)

Then I'd have Bomb Arrows, just because they combine the best of both- explosives AND projectiles WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT.
And... the Magic Cape from LttP- you're invincible AND invisible OR
Roc's Cape- because flying is just awesome (I haven't decided which yet)
And... (three C button items is too few dammit!) probably a
Grappling Hook
- since in theory it could also be combined with the arrows for greater distance/firmer hold in suface, and you can do tightrope walking and use it as a human slingshot, and rope's always handy.OR
An empty Bottle- you can keep just about everything in them, from Princesses to Fishing Bait to Fairy Tears, they never break, and they can be used to reflect malevolent energy back at it's owner. Useful beyond reason!

Anyway, Tunic-wise, I'd probably wear the regular Green one, since I love green and it's useful for when sneaking around forests/fields... or I'd wear the Red Mail from Lttp, since it looks awesome AND halves damage... oh, and pegasus boots. Just because they're cool.

the wind waker's also pretty cool... and the magic boomerang... dammit there are so many awesome items to choose from.

(man I waffled)

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
well, if i was link i would...

not be so sissy in front of saria and ruto.
kill everything!!!
threaten talon to let me Marry malon.
and i would secretly marry princess zelda too.:):):)

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I would choose the Green Kokiri Tunic first of all. It seems more balanced than the other tunics to me, besides green being my favorite color.

Secondly I would choose the Master Sword and the Mirror Shield from ALttP. I like a sword and shield combination better than a two-handed sword because I feel like I would live longer if I had a shield. Also, the ALttP Mirror Shield design is my favorite shield design, and the Master Sword in ALttP can be upgraded.

Thirdly my C-items would be the Hero's Bow from TP, the Ice Arrows from MM, and the Ocarina of Time from OoT. I love the Bow and Arrow, it's one of my favorite weapons, and the ability to freeze my enemies from a distance and then go in for the kill would be very helpful. Then the Ocarina of Time can teleport me out of danger, and I can also time travel, besides the other numerous things I could do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom