• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Had the Choice to Be Immortal, Would You Take It?

Would you choose to be immortal?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
So, what the title said. for me its a mixed bag.CONS to being immortal: because eventually you'd get bored with life. Also all of you're friends would start dying around you. and if you had a wife or husband, he/she would die too:( . Pros:meeting new people and trying new things (plus i could play all of the FF games :P) what about you?

Edit: When the world ends, YOU WOULD DIE

Last edited:

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I would choose being immortal, because I could keep trying new things and do really dangerous stuff. But I'm wondering, would I be invincible as well, or would I just continue living, even if I was mortally wounded?

Pros: You can't die
Cons
: You live forever

I really wouldn't want to live forever on this world.
Having the ability to live forever would just make me want to die right then and there.

The time that we spend on this world is long enough, I wouldn't want to live any longer than that.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I would take that offer any day. Possibly owing to me being an atheist.

"Rearden Life"

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
If I was immortal eventually I would become a wise man of sorts, sharing the wisdom that comes with centuries of life experience and warning people when they're about to make a big mistake. Just think about that. World leaders drinking from your fountain of knoweldge. Past conflicts may never occur again!

You would be around long enough to notice evolutionary changes of animals. Tehnology would advance beyond our current comprehension right before your eyes! Imagine going from gas guzzling land cars to flying flying cars that run on practically nothing!

If you can learn to accept death the main disadvantage of immortality is gone. The human race is always advancing and there is more stuff to do on Earth, and beyond, to keep you busy for a long time.

However, there are some things not specified with this gift of immortality. For example, would you keep your youth? Living forever would be a lot less fun as an old man. Another thing, when doomsday/the extinction of the human race comes will you survive that too? being the last living thing on Earth would be awful.

I would like to write some more but I should really get to sleep now. :tired:

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I practically obsess with the idea of living forever, or even for a ridiculously long time. I'd love to be immortal, the idea that my friends and family would die around me doesn't bother me.
I wouldn't be some sage and pack away knowledge, my immortality would be my own sick pleasure to do whatever I want. I'd do a lot of bad stuff if I couldn't die, honestly.
I'd probably be an in real life Ganondorf in that regard.

J

Juxxer

I would totaly want to live forever, However im sure there will be some kind of flaw, such as what other people are saying about liveing while everyone you know is dead.. But other than that i would so want to live forever. :)

Jedizora

:right:
No. It would be terrible, seeing everyone age and die, and I would want some company, but the idea of marrying some one over and over again doesn't appeal to me. And lets say some catastohpic event happens. Then I would just be drifting in space, forever alone.

Ikana

Trollkastel
No, I would not be immortal if I was given the chance. For starters I would get bored of life and I don't want to see my love ones die around me. Plus the world is not going to last forever and I wouldn't want to be around when that happens.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
No I would get bored of life and all your friends and family members and the ones you love will die and you will live by yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom