• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Got a Hold of One of Link's Weapons He Gets Throughout the Games

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
The Double Hookshot would be great! I live in the woods, so I'd fly from tree to tree ALL day. I wish I could fly.

B

Blizzard78

lol roc's cape is overused here. but it's an item that I would want too. I could jump or FLY. It'd be so cool! :D Hookshot would be close though.

Majora's Cat

How about that
In reality, I would want the Fierce Deity Mask from Majora's Mask. Then I could smite even villains. Problem is, I can't use it outside of boss rooms... except if I use my awesome glitch that lets me use it outside of boss rooms! Heheheh... o.o

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I would probably take a Magic Bottle with a Fairy in it... just in case.

I have no use for the normal weapons, but those bottles and their contents could come in handy.

Technically, the bottle DOES count as a weapon, because you can use it to reflect Phantom Ganon's balls of lightning back at him. ;)

Master

Upcoming
I don't know you guys , but i would get the Magic Cape from A Link to the Past ...............I would use it and go to the girls locker room.........giggity.........

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Obtain double-hookshot.
Become Spiderman.
Freakin' awesome.
Haha, really though, I would probably get something else like a Golden Scale to breathe underwater or Dominion Rod to scare people.

T

The_man

well i'll go old school with the power bracelet or gauntlets. how is super strength not on the top of the list. I'll tell you what i would never use though....... the iron boots. Everything else i would really hurt myself with and i got bottles

ANY item? well i'd go with the hookshot, why? its simply an awesome item
i mean you can grab items and bring it to you
or you can make it grab things and you can go towards it! pure awesome.
OR the feirce deity mask.
maybe the mirror shield from OoT just cuz it looks cool =]

hookshot

:)I would pick the hookshot because it would be fun flinging around everywhere!:)

:)I would pick the hookshot because it would be fun flinging around everywhere!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom