• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Pick Any Zelda Character Boy/Girl to Be Friends With, Who Would It Be?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Random thread but...

I was just curious on if you could pick any Zelda character to be friends with who would it be?

It can be anyone from the Zelda series, a random NPC, a boss, Link, Zelda Ect. Personally i would love to be friends with one of the giants from MM....They seem so calm and harmless for a huge giant, there is also the benefit of them being incredibly tall which may come in handy in some situations :)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Bagu. He's got a nice cabin in the woods and has a lot of pull with river man in Saria.

Ilia.

tp-ilia.png

Not only is she cute but she's not a strong independent woman who don't need no man because amnesia.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Tingle, who wouldn't want to be friends with a 36 year old midget in green tights and thinks he's a fairy?

bunny

birb overlord
Link, obviously. =p It doesn't matter which incarnation to me. I just think that it would be awesome to hang out with the dude who's saved Hyrule time and time again. Plus, if we were friends... he might let me hold the Master Sword. o:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I think Link would make a pretty awesome friend. Besides him, I would like to be friends with Saria. She seems so friendly and down to earth.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
If not Link, Groose. We'd get in so much trouble together lol. Pipit is awesome too, but I can see him being a party pooper. Want to go throw water balloons at random people? "No don't do that, you'll get in trouble!" Groose would be all for it.

Can I be friends with pretty much all the Knight Academy students?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I could pick a male character to hang out with, it'd most definitely be Twilight Princess' rendition of Link. He's a true hero, after all!

If I could pick a female character, it'd be Twilight Princess' rendition of Zelda. Yeah, she's somewhat boring, but hey I like my hangouts to be quiet! :P
Not only is she cute but she's not a strong independent woman who don't need no man because amnesia.

She ain't strong, she ain't independent :I
She was dependent on Telma and by extension Link who safeguarded them to Kakariko.
She was dependent on Link to save Hyrule from Zant and, more importantly, Ganondorf.

:I

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Linebeck, just because of how hilarious he is. Besides, he would need somebody to look after him so that Jolene doesn't cut his head off.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Impa to teach me ninja moves.
Medli to fly me from buffet to buffet, because I don't wanna take a taxi, or walk, and I can't even drive.
Beedle because OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH (or whatever he says)!
SS Zelda so I can help her with her aggression. I mean, what's worse than throwing your true love off a cliff? Yikes...
Tingle/Ghirahim to learn the true meaning of fabulous.
Link to learn the language of HYYYUUUAAH HO-AH YAH.
Darunia so he can teach me to dance. I can't even Gangnam Style...
Demise because I like his hair.

I would be friends with all of these people for all of these reasons. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom