• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could only play one console, which will it be?

Ninja

Well well well
Great question. If I had to choose just one, it would definitely be the Playstation 2. Ton of amazing games, and if it retained online capabilities I would definitely be playing Socom II 24/7.

If I had to choose between modern consoles that are out right now, it would be the Playstation 4.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Xbox 360. There are tons of games for it, and there's even the Xbox Marketplace where you can play older games. Plus, you can mod the heck out of that thing, so you could basically play games from any console from the pre-PS1 era.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Right now I'd probably say the Wii U, actually. It had backwards compatibility for Wii, VC, the two most important GC games got HD remasters for it and it also got BotW at the end of it's life cycle. I loved the gamepad for the games that truly utilized it.

Now, if we get to see some ports, remasters and VC for the Switch, my answer might change. But right now, knowing what I know of the different systems, I'd say Wii U would actually give me the most of what I love.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Hands down, no competition, no second though, no debating I would choose the 3ds. That system is god reincarnated and is probably my favorite gaming console of all time now because of the amount of stellar games on the platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom