• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Live in a Book, TV Show, Movie or Video Game, Where?

Dan

So the thread title pretty much explains what I'm talking about, I'm not sure exactly if this is the right section, so the mods can got off their ***** and move it to where they feel appropriate if they so desire.:)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmmm

Gonna be biased here but it would have to be my favourite Zelda game Twilight Princess. I just love the setting in this game and even though people seem to hate on the graphical style on the dark tone I actually like it. In a way the Hyrule we see in TP is the most realistic to date and with great locations such as Eldin Bridge, Hyrule Castle, Lake Hylia, Sacred Grove, Zoras Domain Etc. You could be within forest one minute then the next you're in the desert to living it uo with the Oocca (weird bird humans) in the sky, fact is you wouldn't get bored. If I would have to name one specific location it would be Ordon Village. Seems so peaceful and away from the rest of Hyrule plus who wouldn't pass down the opportunity at Ilia?

bunny

birb overlord
Gonna be a bit biased here, too. I'd want to live in the Naruto manga series. I don't really care what village I'd live in, but Konoha would be nice. xD Either way, I'd have freaking awesome ninja superpowers and skills. Plus, the school in their world is pretty much all about learning to be a ninja. Sounds like a lot more fun than learning Calculus and other boring stuff. I could also interact with all my favorite characters.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ah, this one would be easy for me. I definitely would love to live in a Valkyrie Profile game as an Einherjar and get recruited by Lenneth, or by Silmeria or Hrist. That would be so cool! :)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'd want to live in the Harry Potter universe, because I would have loved having magical powers and living in a world where fantastical creatures exist. If that wasn't an option, I would have chosen the Doctor Who universe, to be able to time travel, meet historical characters as well as fantastical alien races, go anywhere in the past and future.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Overall I would likely live within the Tron Story I’ve created, as within TRON City in the story is something known as the Dimensional Grid which connects to every known game series in existence, as such living within this digital City would also allow me access to any of the Gameverses my favorite video games belong to and then some.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars

aaand.. Star Wars

I mean c'mon, how can you NOT want to live in this universe?
Alien chicks, lightsabers, scoundrels, nerf herders, space ships and the force.. GAAH z0mg

I'd definitely be that Jedi Knight who got kicked out of the order because he was hanging around too many bars & gambling places, flying his space ship and just living life :kawaii:

Clank

Hmm
I just want to go home to Veldin
Probably the Ratchet and Clank universe, I mean beat having a awesome spaceship that can take you anywhere.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
One world? But there are so many...

For the world to live in, I'd choose Equestria. I'd love to be a poneh. And in Equestria, the people break out into song, they have magic galore, there are cool creatures that are never TOO dangerous, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, when Discord comes around, there is CHOCOLATE RAIN, PEOPLE!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Book: Known Space Series - This is one of my favorite book series of all-time, written by the very talented Larry Niven Coming in a close second is Isaac Asimov's Foundation universe (specifically the world of Terminus).

Movie: Not too sure...

TV Show: Doctor Who - Do I really have to explain this? Would love to live on board a TARDIS.

Video game: Nope. Every single game usually has some kind of terrible, deadly conflict. No thanks!

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Idk, the hospitality of Lord Elrond in Rivendale sounds especially appealing. Serene, bucolic, idyllic, pristine, quite, beautiful woodland landscape in a watery mountain valley. Gorgeous architecture, libraries filled with ancient books, delicious food, wine, music. Lovely gardens. The weather so nice most every building is open to the air. All of it magically protected by an enchanted river, so no risk of intruders. Sounds delightful, don't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom