• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Jump Into a Video Game, What Game Would it be?

Len

Zelda On Paper
i pick paper mario:the thousand year door something real: im a PRO at rpg,s so i beat all of the enemies very easy. in 2 days!.
luigis mansion:ghost trhillin"

super mario sunsine:an adventure at beach

or even better: mario party 8: super meghaton pary blasts of fun everywhere!!!
And 2 zelda games: wind waker and/or 4 swords adventures lets go get "em boys!!!

Evenstevenp

The Zelda Master
I'd have to say Super Mario Sunshine or Pokemon Silver. Sunshine, because of the nice locations, and Pokemon, because being a trainer would be cool.

L

Lonewolf92

hmm... i would want to go in MM. That is,IF MM is dead yet... If not, OoT for SURE!

Evenstevenp

The Zelda Master
^ Then you'd die in 3 days. xD

Another choice of mine would have to be Yoshi's Island. It would be cool to hang out on a tropical island with all the Yoshis.

Y

Yoshi_FTW

Non-zelda game I would have to say Red Steel. I have always wanted to go on a rampage shooting everyone in sight.

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
It's kind of weird seeing people give their reasons for some games, like being able to do the dungeons, fight Ganon, or turn into a wolf or whatnot. The fact of the matter is that you don't actually get to be Link, and nobody here really has the same kind of physical endurance and tolerance for pain as he does. Sometimes I think that Link's a masochist or something, seeing as he willingly goes to places where he might die, will probably fall into a deep chasm or pit of lava, and is guaranteed to get hurt in extremely creative ways.

So yeah, TP for the open, unsettled world to pioneer, or Pokémon for the balance of fun action and lack of danger.

N

Nemesis986

Pikmin so i could harness their power and rule the world!!!

Wind Waker. I always wanted to invent the portal to a videogame called LCDL (Liquid Crystal Display Literally) I really chose wind waker because I think it would be cool to be cel-shaded and I could live on the great sea! I would want to be a pirate with Tetra, Gonzo, Niko, Mako, Zuko, Senza and Nudge. That would be so sweet!

Zarom

The King
Among the Zelda games, I have to go for WW. I would LOVE to travel anywhere I want by boat. That would be SO cool! And I would live on Windfall Island, it is so lively there! It must be really nice living there! :D

Anyway, other than that, I've always dreamed of living in the Pokemon world. Having a normal life...but with pokemons!!! They looks like animals and it would be cool to battle with other trainers and become a master trainer! :D

P

Prince Of Blue

I would want to jump into either Majora's Mask or Kingdom Hearts 2. That's a tough decision!

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I would like to jump in any Zelda game, don't know which one but i have to say Wind Waker or Twilight Princess. I think i can't jump in for heroic things like slaying the big bosses and other dangerous enemies. We are not Link who never dies, and didn't get pain if he's hit by a Sword or other enemy weapon. It shall be Wind Waker for the ''open'' sea area's and the nice blue water. Sailing in a boat a whole day and a lots of islands everywere surrounds you.

Second choise should be Mario or Pokémon. I like to have Mario's abilities and in Pokémon it will be very nice to train your own Pokémon and prepare them for every Gym Leader in the region. At least battle against the Elite Four ofcourse, and saving the places from the criminals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom