• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Character in Brawl Who Would it be?

Saki Amamiya. That's all I ask for now. He needs to move from Assist Trophy, to playable character. Or they can go with his son, Isa Jo, from Sin & Punishment: Star Successor. Either way, I think Super Smash Bros. needs playable characters from the Sin & Punishment series.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
I would like Bowser Jr. Maybe with his paintbrush from Super Mario Sunshine? I would also like them to put in more Pokemon charecters.

E

edman1123

I'd like to see Simon Belmont from Castelvania in the next SSB.

He'd have his whip (of course) which would make up his A attacks.
B would be him throwing daggers that inflict low damage.
Up B would make him throw axes in a arch above his head.
Down B would make him throw holy water which stuns the enemy for a short amount of time.
Forward B would make him throw a cross that goes in front of him and in back of him before returning to him.
Final Smash could be him activating the stop watch causing everyone else (or one person) to freeze so he can go to town on them.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I'm going to say Toon Ganondorf, because there needs to be a character with two weapons. That would mean multi-directional smashes, which are pretty much the best things ever.
They might add King K. Rool to round out the Donkey Kong roster, which is fine. But they need to bring back Mewtwo; Lucario is a sorry attempt at a replacement -- he doesn't play quite the same, and he's nowhere near as cool.

Kirino

Tatakae
nAmaterasu and Waka from Okami. Amaterasu could use different divine instruments and the celestial brush.He could grab with the divine beads.His taunt could be a roar.Waka could do a cool spinning sword slash with up and B.and his taunt could be that thing he does where he crosses his legs and does that "whats wrong?" sort of thing with his hands.If Nintendo does this,ill be the happiest freakin person in the world.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Okami characters can't be in a SSB game, because the rights to them are owned by Capcom and not Nintendo. Now, I know, some of you may be quick to say "SNAAAAKE," but from what I understand, his inclusion in SSBB was a bit of an exception; a favour of sorts. Then again, Snake was in a Nintendo exclusive; not Solid Snake -- just Snake, and not Metal Gear Solid -- just Metal Gear. This was home to such great dialogue as:
trackhavestarted.jpgtop-10-tuesday-worst-in-game-quotes-20060418064007443.jpg

But I digress; :P probably no Okami.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
princess zelda 1.jpgtoon zelda is a must but i would like her to turn into tetra like zelda does with sheik.
toon link 11.jpgkeep toon link in he's awesome.
miles prower.jpg Tails should have be in brawl with sonic instead of a cameo/trophy/

Raichu would be awesome make him slower but stronger then pikachu keep pikachu in.

Mew is cool replace lucario im not a fan of lucario i like his unevolved form better.

Midna she would be a great character to have maybe wolf link too?

Kirino

Tatakae
Okami characters can't be in a SSB game, because the rights to them are owned by Capcom and not Nintendo. Now, I know, some of you may be quick to say "SNAAAAKE," but from what I understand, his inclusion in SSBB was a bit of an exception; a favour of sorts. Then again, Snake was in a Nintendo exclusive; not Solid Snake -- just Snake, and not Metal Gear Solid -- just Metal Gear. This was home to such great dialogue as:
View attachment 6224View attachment 6223

But I digress; :P probably no Okami.

Okami may have been made by Capcom,BUT it was licensed by Nintendo.and what about Sonic?They should really take charachters and stages and stuff from other games.If they did that SSB would get ALOT more sales.and maybe just Amaterasu,insted of Waka,if they couldnt put both.

Okami may have been made by Capcom,BUT it was licensed by Nintendo.
No, even if it was licensed by Nintendo, it doesn't make a bit of difference. Super Mario RPG was licensed by Nintendo. Saying that only the license matters means that they can put Geno in if they wanted to. Geno is owned by Square, not Nintendo.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'll start off with characters that should be in the next SSB.

Ridley: He appeared as a boss in Brawl but that was it! We need playable Metroid characters besides Samus.
Midna: Specifically the imp form. She has some powerful attacks using the Fused Shadow.
Toon Zelda: Toon Link was in Brawl, so why not Toon Zelda? Of course it would be cool if she transformed into Tetra.

Now for the ones that should go.

ROB: He just seemed like some generic, unfamiliar robot to me.
Olimar: Who has played Pikmin? I didn't like his moves either.

bds1110

Imp
I would like to see a Toon Zelda that transforms into Tetra. That would be cool. I also want Skull Kid.. dunno what he would do, but I'd like it. c:

Then there the one that I want the most.. sort of a new form of Young Link, but he's like Pokemon Trainer. Start as Deku Link, then Zora, then Goron. I even have a moveset...

Deku:

Up + B: The thing where he pops out of the flower and flies.
Right + B: Deku Spin
B: Bubble Charge, then you can shoot

Zora:

Up + B: Not sure.
Right + B: Maybe the thing where you jump and slash? Dunno.
B: Boomerang Fins

Goron:

Up + B: Goron
Right + B: Goron Roll
B: Goron Punch

What do you guys think?

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Ok, here's my official list of who I want:
-Bowser Jr. He's become a pretty important character in the Mario series and is now in as many games as his father, Bowser.
-Daisy. I think that lately she's become a pretty vital part of the Mario series and is in EVERY Party/Kart/sports game. SSB needs a stronger female presence too.
-King K. Rool. The Mario, Zelda and Kirby series have their main villains in the game so I think DK should have his too.
-Toon Zelda. She's been in 3 of the last 5 Zelda games so why not? She could turn into Tetra just like how Zelda can turn into Sheik.
Meowth. Srsly.
-Poo. Only because of his name.
-Krystal from StarFox. I think she seems pretty cool and should be added.
-Animal Crossing Villager. I know it sounds kind of stupid but I think the movesets would be pretty easy (net, axe, etc.) and the final smash could be a train or something.
-Tails OR Shadow. NOT both. Although I'd like a few third party characters, not too many since it IS a Nintendo game.
-Some third party character that's really bad*** because the ones I've listed above are really cartoony and childish. Someone really awesome is needed.

I don't think that any characters should be excluded, despite what people have said about Olimar. I use him quite frequently and I think he's a pretty good character after you've had some practice with him. Plus I think his final smash was pretty great. I also think that characters with similar or duplicate move sets should be redesigned because there's no point to having Link AND Toon Link if they do the same things. I also think everyone should have a different final smash too.

There's really not any new game series since Pikmin other than Nintendogs.. Nintendo needs some new franchises.

I also do NOT want:
Ridley. I just think he's really unrealistic. He's like ten times the size of everyone else and yet everyone wants him as a character.
All these anime characters like Naruto and stuff. Why would they be in SSB? I don't get it.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I like the idea of Toon Ganondorf, Toon Zelda.

It would be awesome if they put
Oni Link, Deku Link, Goron Link, Zora Link :D!!!
Skull Kid
Tetra/Toon Zelda
Meowth
Mudkip
Toad

A Valoo assist trophy!
Also if they implement the final smash again, Mario gets the smash and a ? box pops up over him and he hits it and he gets a random power up form SMG 1 or 2!!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Here's my full list of who should be in the Next Smash Bros.

Mario (Duh)
Luigi (But with more of a Luigi's Mansion take on him, What was up with his dancing in SSBB?)
Princess Peach
Bowser
Koopa Kid
Wario
Waluigi
Toad
Yoshi
Daisy
Skyword Sword Link
Ganondorf
Princess Zelda
Toon Link
Tetra
Samus Aran
Ridley
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Ike
Marth
Roy
Sonic The Hedgehog
Shadow
Silver
Knuckles
Tails
Snake
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Pit
Ice Climbers
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer

The Next one needs to have the biggest roster ever full of all balls out action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom