• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Cosplay...

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I would love to cosplay as Zora Link or Mikau. Failing that (which would be inevitable) I'd also like to cosplay as link.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
images

Kamen rider Gills

He is a Japanese hero, but he is cool. I've seen a costume or two of him around the web, but I never got around to buying one. He would be cool for a costume party or something, but I rarely get into anything like that where I live.

images

Kamen rider Gills

He is a Japanese hero, but he is cool. I've seen a costume or two of him around the web, but I never got around to buying one. He would be cool for a costume party or something, but I rarely get into anything like that where I live.

Len

Zelda On Paper
Ah Cosplay.....

I tend to cosplay as Mario, Kirby, Choji from Naruto, Majimbu from Dragonball, Snorlax and my recent cosplay: Hirano from High School of the Dead. I cosplay at the Annual Philippine Anime conventons held at every month around Manila. Though I want to cosplay as Taniguchi from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. He makes me laugh.

:O really? AWESOME.
i've only cosplayed Light yagami from death note and L, though my lack of money and time makes it difficult to me to make a semi-profecional cosplay T_T. If i could i would cosplay ikuto from shugo chara :D

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I would love to cosplay as

L from Death Note
Professor Layton---\
------------------------ Professor Layton series
Future Luke--------/

Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshi_tsuji
Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshi_tsuji

Link (of course :P)
The Mad Hatter -Alice in Wonderland
Willy Wonka- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Joker (the Dark knight version)- Batman Series

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I never cosplayed and I doubt that I ever will. Not that it wouldn't be fun, but since I have no friends that are interested in games/anime I doubt they will like to go with me to a convention about games and/or anime (I've never heard of one here in the netherlands) dressed up as a fictional character :P.

If I had the time/money/creativity and there happened to be a convention in the neighbourhood, I think I would cosplay Ema Skye from Phoenix Wright, Sheena from Tales of Symphonia, Sheik, Charmeleon, Katia from Lost Kingdoms or Keira from Jak and Daxter. Like I said before, I doubt it will ever happen but those characters will be my picks :)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
A Draenei. Just a random Draenei from WoW.

I feel the hooves, horns, facial tendrils, tails, lack of pupils, and blue skin may make that difficult though.

200606291254_draenei_female.jpg

^ The most 'Appropriate' picture I could find on the internet. The people of the internet are a disturbing people.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I've never really cosplayed before, unless you count Halloween these last two years, when I dressed as Saria from OoT. Having bright green hair was very fun. ^_^

Beyond that, I don't see myself doing too much cosplay because it's expensive. If I were to cosplay more, I'd probably cosplay as Saria again, Riza Hawkeye from FMA, or Lufia from Lufia and the Fortress of Doom.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'd probably dress up as Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece. Except I'd have a lot of trouble getting my arms and stuff to stretch like rubber. :sweat:

I'd also probably dress up as Link, Crono from Chrono Trigger, and possibly Inuyasha from, well, Inuyasha. I'd say Ness from EarthBound might end up impersonated by me too.

Eh... I've never cosplayed before. If I were to cosplay, I would probably go as Saki Amamiya from Sin & Punishment because of how simple it would be to get everything. I'd also maybe go as Chris Redfield from Resident Evil, or Mario, or if I could pull it off, Tails.

J

John

I'm not a cosplayer, but this is something I've always wanted to do;
Screenshot004-4.jpg

Solid Snake from MG2 (he's the green guy on the bottom.)

Shouldn't be too hard/embarrassing. Just wear green military-like crap, roll up the sleeves, wear brown boots, a brown belt, and get a cool looking bandanna. And throw in a lighter/spraycan for good measure.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Ooooh, I've always wanted to cosplay! I've gone to an anime convention last year, and I've seen a few awesome cosplayers. The first one I saw was No Face from Spirited Away! I was sooooo excited and hyper after seeing him!

I'm going to the convention again this year, and my boyfriend and I have talked about cosplaying, though I don't see us spending money on costumes. Making costumes would be hard work, too... =/ Well, we would love to go as Riza Hawkeye and Roy Mustang from FullMetal Alchemist (you should be able to figure out who would be who), though I've had cosplay ideas with other friends as well.

My friend Matt and I had many fun ideas, such as me cosplaying as Edward Elric (I'm short....) and him cosplaying as Alphonse Elric, both from FullMetal Alchemist. We also thought it'd be fun to cosplay as Yuuki Cross and Kaname Kuran (or Zero Kiryuu), Vampire Knight characters.

I've also wanted to cosplay as other characters myself, such as a few Touhou characters and characters from other video games as well. It'd be sooooo cool. x3

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I would love to be able to cosplay, but unfortunately I have no skills with sewing (at least not exceptional skills) so I cannot do this. But I would love to cosplay people like: Neji Hyuga from Naruto, Ranulf, Lethe, Lyre, and Ilyana from Fire Emblem, Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Malon, Anju, the Receptionist, Princess Zelda (ALttP version), and other various characters from the Legend of Zelda series. Heck, I'd probably even cosplay as my own characters if I had the skills to do so. But sadly I do not. :( Maybe with practice though it could be accomplished, but that would be a long time off. Not to mention that I don't really have enough money that I can just drop in order to buy a costume either. Maybe if I were to save up to it possibly I could, but for now no.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I've never cosplayed, and I probably wont anytime soon due to my laziness, but I think it'd be fun to cosplay as either Beyond Birthday from "Death Note: Another Note", Shuppet or Ranculus from Pokemon, or Vaatii from Minish Cap. Maybe I should try putting a costume together, though...

I thinking about cosplaying as Sora, and my friend Shelby can cosplay Kiari from Kingdom Hearts again. It was pretty fun last time.
I remember last year, me and some friends on the last day of school cosplayed as a few characters from Hell Girl, of course, me being Hell Girl. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom