• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess If You Could Choose/make an Item to Help U with the Game What Would It Be

• Thread starter tりふぉrせほlでr
  • Start date
T

tりふぉrせほlでr

ヘア w波が 上半身 蘇sンfン jヅジェ

I would make a tunic (counts as item) that let's link become invisible for periods of time

T

Tekniko

I would make a flying carpet because that would just be badass!

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I'd make a Philosipher Stone that allows you to create gigantic explosions that totally destroy your enemies.

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
I would make a bag that allows me to carry my defeated enemies weaponry, Yeah Ganondorf Sword too

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
I say the same thing everytime. I would create a Chuck Norris item which lets you kill everyone in one hit(no not one hit, by looking at it) and makes you invincible and you can fly.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I'm probably being more serious than anyone else, but the Megaton Hammer would be useful on Darknuts.

P

proudnoobtoober

I would have a CUCCO it would instant kill anything including bosses,characters,tress EVERYTHING!!!

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
A katana that kills with one hit. Or an unlimited potion that never empties no matter how many times you use it. Lastly, a shadow shield that sucks in twilight and shoots it back at enemies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom