• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Ask Shigeru Miyamoto or Eiji Aonuma One Question, What Would It Be?

H

handheldgamer14

I would ask Aonuma where "Triforce of the Gods" (A Link to the Past) goes in the master timeline, since OoT was meant to be its backstory, but WW completely destroyed its purpose.
What would you ask?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I would ask Miyamoto-sensei if he would hire me in about 10 years. :) I <3 Miyamoto-sensei! He's so cool! I want to start my own video game company because I can't get hired by Nintendo. I live in the US.

Last edited:
I'd ask him-
"Are you making any more Zelda games after Skyward Sword?"
And he would say-
"(place Japanese writing here)"
(look sideways left)
< D
< v

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, before asking him I would learn Japanese.... >.> but I would ask him if he likes tacos. Then I would demand a free 3DS from him! :)

S

Sage

WHAT IS THE MASTER TIMELINE???!!!!???

If you ask this, be careful how you word it. Dont say, "can you tell me the timeline", because he'll say "no".

I would ask Miyamoto-sensei if he would hire me in about 10 years. :) I <3 Miyamoto-sensei! He's so cool! I want to start my own video game company because I can't get hired by Nintendo. I live in the US.
What about Nintendo of America?
Nintendo also has 2nd party studios like Retro Studios in Austin, Texas.
Retro Studios made Metroid Prime 1, 2, and 3. They also made Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Anyway, I would ask Miyamoto if he could give me a tour of the building and meet all the people like Aonuma and Koji.

This would be to both of them. WHY THE F*** DO YOU KEEP PUTTING THE SLINGSHOT IN ZELDA GAMES WHEN IT KEEPS GETTING REPLACED BY THE BOW AND ARROW?!?!

I'd ask them "If I asked you if I could work for you, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?"

Technically, they'd have to hire me:D

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
What's the origin of Hero's Clothes? My theory (it comes from Kokiri Tunic and Ocarina of Time is the first game in the timeline) has been recently destroyed by Skyward Sword, becuase in the future (in the game or later) it will become the Master Sword, which already exists in Ocarina of Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom