• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need a Rapidash with Baton Pass!

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
I have devised a new team, however I need the Rapidash with Baton Pass from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I lost my copy a few years back, because I was just a little kid, so please help me! I'm willing to trade any Pokemon as long as it seems like a fair deal. Once we've established an agreement on the trade, we'll exchange friend codes. (This is my first time requesting a trade, so if I'm not doing it correctly, please notify me.)

I think I could help you with that. I'm somewhat playing XD Now. I don't know if it's purified yet, and if it is, Hooray! I have Emerald which means I can Clone the Rapidash. Just say What game you would like to transfer it on and when.... unless you already have one after...4 months? :P

Last edited:
Hey Vaati101, after another 4 months do you still have access to cloning a Baton Pass Rapidash? I'm putting together my Legend of Zelda team and I need an Epona. I have things to trade.

Edit: Just realized that's 4 months and 4 years. Sorry for any inconveniences, I'll try somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom