• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I hate Zelda 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this stupid game!! The enemies are so freaking bad and it requires precise hits just to get them!! They also change their attack patterns all the time, so you randomly get hit by bs! (Example: mace throwers’ maces will sometimes boomerang back an extra time and hit you) And everytime you die you have to freaking restart because of the trash NES!

But I am REALLY pissed right now because I got a free upgrade from a boss I just killed, but accidentally pressed cancel, and I had to grind an extra 500 xp to get my upgrade because this stupid game doesn’t have a freaking menu!! I was literally almost there and had to kill one stupid enemy, and while I was doing that, a stupid tektite had to ruin everything and kill me!! This game is ****ing garbage and it should have never been ****ing made!! Why the **** would they force you to grind more xp to get an upgrade?!! This game is actually ****ing ********!! I hate zelda games so ****ing much!!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
As this thread is in a similar vein to threads we’ve locked in the past, I’m locking this one early. If you feel it should be reopened, please contact a moderator and feel free to plead your case.

You can find a list of us here: click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom