• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Friendly Network Links

Maikeru

Piper of Time
My name is MaikeruShinigami for anyone who wants to add. I might do those network links now that I've 100%ed the Master Quest Pack.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I have been trying very hard to find out, and even though I haven't been helped yet
I think I helped you. After you accepted my Friend Request (if you are HopeQuarry/Boo?) You popped up on my Adventure map, I did the mission.
I got a C rank though, not sure if that makes a difference... The mission was quite tough. :/ ...(though that could be because my guys aren't very powerful)
Andyway, doesn't doing the mission help the other person? If it is, then I have helped you. :3

My name is MaikeruShinigami for anyone who wants to add. I might do those network links now that I've 100%ed the Master Quest Pack.

HEY... :3
I requested you. :D

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I think I helped you. After you accepted my Friend Request (if you are HopeQuarry/Boo?) You popped up on my Adventure map, I did the mission.
I got a C rank though, not sure if that makes a difference... The mission was quite tough. :/ ...(though that could be because my guys aren't very powerful)
Andyway, doesn't doing the mission help the other person? If it is, then I have helped you. :3

HEY... :3
I requested you. :D

Yes I am HopeQuarry/Boo, and you helped me? MartD also said he helped me and the game didn't say anything! I've helped MartD and ganon a couple times, and I doubt it said anything for them either.

But I have a theory! Can one of you guys tell me which stages my link was on top of? Maybe, as dumb as it would be, the link that was helped only affects the stage the link was sitting on.
It's a little farfetched, but this is kinda driving me crazy :S. (It also could be possible that it matters if you get an A rank or not idk).

I'll try to tell you guys where your links are, and maybe even take a picture just to show you.
I am determined to find out what this linking system really does >.<!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Helped you not 2 hours ago you were on the top row of tiles it was the 8th tile in where you have to fight Cia as the Enemy Commander and Lana as a captain.

I'm starting to think it is a randomized thing, I haven't sent any requests out yet.

Out of curiosity what level was it at for me? your was 68 for me.

EgoQvMI.jpg

Should be a bonus for the sender so to speak. I did receive a notification once, but it was mid battle and I was mashing away at my controller so it disappeared before I got a chance to see what it said. I did not notice a bonus either, but it could've been a bonus in EXP, Materials, Drops, etc. I don't know,

mEeGoSv.jpg

And better gear for the one fighting. Basically more Rupees, stars and slots, possibly better materials or more EXP from the fights, but I'm not sure about that one.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
There is the reward for the person completing the link (the lv3 weapon or a gold baggie) and then there's one for whose link it is. You get 50k rupees and a boost to exp for one battle only. It also seems to be an online only thing. If the person isn't online when you aid their link then they don't get a reward

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
If any of us do get a 'bonus', that person should take a picture (of course not in the middle of a battle). I don't get why it has to be so complicated. Why couldn't they have just made it where if you help your buds link, they automatically get it without having to be online? It would be a lot funner that way :silent:.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
You don't explicitly take a screenshot. Whenever you post on Miiverse, there's an option to attach the current screen. You could think of the screenshot being taken when you press the home button, though it's more like that pauses it and the screenshot is taken when you go to attach it.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Yeah, you literally just hit the home button in the middle of the pic you want to take.
Like- while the image is still on-screen.
Then just go to the Miiverse, and post on the HW community. There's an option to add a picture. (Top or bottom screen)

-THIS, applies to ANY game, btw.
(from what I remember- though I could be wrong)

But yeah, you can do that, but how can you get it to post it on ZD? Is there a website?
I thought Miiverse was just a console- accessed place- though I could be wrong.

And even so, now that we're all friends, couldn't we just share with each other on the Miiverse itself? xD
I mean asking questions on here seems rather pointless if we can share screenshots via ZD...
Though I don't know all about it so I don't know what to say...

And also @Gem- I TOTALLY forget xD
The last time I played HW, was the last time I posted on here. I have been busy this week. =P

---edit-- (I just looked)
Well, I'll be damned! they DO have a regular website.
Well, that's sweet. Okay- never mind about what I wrote then. xD

Last edited:

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
But yeah, you can do that, but how can you get it to post it on ZD? Is there a website?
I thought Miiverse was just a console- accessed place- though I could be wrong.

And even so, now that we're all friends, couldn't we just share with each other on the Miiverse itself? xD
I mean asking questions on here seems rather pointless if we can share screenshots via ZD...
Though I don't know all about it so I don't know what to say...

And also @Gem- I TOTALLY forget xD
The last time I played HW, was the last time I posted on here. I have been busy this week. =P

---edit-- (I just looked)
Well, I'll be damned! they DO have a regular website.
Well, that's sweet. Okay- never mind about what I wrote then. xD

On the adventure mode tips tricks and help thread I put a picture directly from the Miiverse website :). I learned to do that instead of take pics with my 3ds because it was such a pain getting it into the right format for posting (btw sorry Gannon pig, that was when I was trying to send you a PM on where your link was).

And actually I was thinking the same thing when it came to Miiverse. Idk why I haven't said anything on it. From what I've seen Aku you're the only one who really posts on there (I do too btw). I do think it would be a more convenient way for us to share this kind of info, especially the pictures. Hope you know how to do it now Gannon :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom