• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora smiled, this is a perfect time to mess around, "You could say that. or I am here to take the treasure of the hero of the past." She hopped over a few stone platforms over the lava to the pther side. "Or I am here to destroy it." She then hopped onto the platform in the middle of the lava. "Or I am the protector of this temple."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ms Kotake, can Ganny come out and play
DIN DAMMIT I"M A GROWN MAN!!!! what is it, Greymalkin
a mission for some the new recruits. we need 2 low level Darknuts
I"ll get moblins on it right away. Nemnos, Malikos. you're going to a party tonight
Greymalkin and Xerien fly back to castle town
Ok. we're going to that party, and we're going to kill nemnos and malikos along with Tawarthion
sounds good to me

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Hey is swearing allowed? Because Storm is doing it allot, and it's really getting on my nerves. @Storm, You still haven't answered.))
Link: Wow
Link said passing out because he couldn't handle all what was going on.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus scratches his head, " Hm, your a strange being, seems like your talking in a riddle. No matter, I'm a smart Goron, I can prove the fact that there's a treasure here left by an ancient hero, and your obviously not the protector of the temple, if you were, I would've experienceed more of a challenge to get here, and if you were the guardian, you would've made a less feeble, more intimidating way of attacking me than with a bow and arrow, and, there's no point wondering if your going to destroy or take the treasure untill we find it. So lets go get it! "

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Algur prepared for the ball, hiring staff and security to help manage the event. He knew guests would consider it quite strange for both Tawarth and himself to not be present at the party, so he prepared enough distractions and entertainment for the dull-minded rich folk to take their minds off the host.
It would be a lavish party, as was usuall, and there was no trouble in funding it. As he watched the decorations go up, the food being prepared, and the entertainment being prepared, he looked towards it in a way of saying goodbye. He let go of the manor he had managed for so many years, knowing that it could all be gone by tomorrow.
Thinking of the destruction that was likely to occur that night, he let go of any minor worries he had. The Keesecave was gone, all important documents were destroyed, and the crooks would be blindly walking into their own folly. He felt pleased that it wound up being this way. Justice would be served, at little cost.
He prepared some of his own personal belongings, and headed for the door as the first few guests were arriving for the ball. He gave them his sincerest apologies for both himself and on his master's behalf, saying that he must be heading to Termina to assist Tawartion in urgent business. The guests nodded in understanding, not seeing through Algur's guise.
In fact, Algur was heading to a safehouse in Kakariko, where he would have protection for himself, as Tawarth had made sure he would have. He departed with haste from the manor, riding Noir to the safehouse in Kakariko.
When he arrived at the safehouse, disguised as a poor old refugee man, he was protected by the skilled, watchful owners of the place, who had no idea who he really was. He knelt by his bed, and prayed silently to the goddesses for their blessing on Tawarth, himself, and the party, and that all would be in their favour.

Storm

( it is allowed as long as no one takes offense and reports)
(there should be one link only)

you know. something isn't right
you think
Majora! what are you doing here?
lokk G, Xe. I don't quite think you should be working for the guy that fired you. instead, maybe you should join a purpose for the good. Now Termina is wreaked with chaos, and needs more than one Keese-themed hero.so can you Guys Play along with his little story?
I suppose we can
I guess we're heading to Termina. we can finally do that Mission Ganon wanted us to do, Kill the mask Salesman

Last edited:

Storm

so We're heading to termina?
that's what Majora is saying, plus. I love Clock Town. The Moon isn't going to Fall, right?

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keeseman was hiding in the roof of his manor, atop a chandelier, where he was completely obscured by shadows. He watched as the party progressed, not much action happening. Everything seemed to continue normally for hours.
Then, all of the sudden, two darknuts burst into the manor, swinging their swords wildly. Everyone cleared the place, screaming. The two seemed to laugh at how easy their work was, and sheathed their weapons, beginning to light torches and pour oil. Keeseman quickly lept from his perch and tackled the one holding the torch, and put it out.
The other darknut quickly grabbed his sword and shield, but he had no idea how to fight a stealthy opponent like Keeseman. Keeseman quickly took out his heavy armour, and then knocked his weapons out of his hands, stunned him, and turned to face the other.
By this time, the other darknut was ready, and saw how he should fight Keeseman. Expecting this, Keeseman grappled on to the ceiling, confusing his enemy as to his location. The Darknut stared into where Keeseman had disappeared, but he was tackled from behind by his shadowy attacker. Again, Keeseman got rid of his weapons, and tied the two unconscious enemies up.
He removed their helmets, and found that they were obviously not the mercenaries Jeff had described. As the guards were arriving on the scene, he left quickly, unnoticed by them. He knew his house was now safe from further attacks, and left it in the hands of the Castle Town guards.

Storm

Postman sam: Letter for Keeseman. Garos in Termina. Assistance needed. seek Igos Du Ikana

Storm

(as guy put it:
"this RP is based inbetween Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess"
so you are either the hero shade, the link of Ordon, or the link that is betrothed to Malon and princess Ruto (well not Malon in this story, she's Greymalkin's girl))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((I know that, I'm new, but you had Malon say that Talon wants her to be married to Link, but Link is 12.))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom