• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Everyone you're going so fast a can't follow, can you please tell me where everyone is right now? @Storm, are there 2 Links or something?))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(guys, I'm sorry but I've been extremely busy with school. The speed at which this RP is going is making it impossible to keep up with due to my current schedule. As such, I must take my leave of this RP. I'm very sorry about this because it was very fun, genuinely interesting, and I feel as though I've let down the other players, especially you Guy. Please forgive me. Sorry for wasting your time with this. :()

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((If the butler was in my character description, does that not count as claiming it? But whatever, I'll ignore that this one time. The character is claimed now, anyway. :P))

After Keeseman tied up the Gerudo thieves, he left them to the Kakariko guards, and dipped into the shadows, heading back to the Keesecave.

Last edited:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keeseman entered the Keesecave, and checked that the indestructable, disgused walls were sealed tight. After all, one must take very careful measures to make sure that no one could get in from the outside.
He then left the cave, and marveled at how well he had hidden the entrance to his cave. No one could find it. He was sure of this.
He walked into the common room, and saw Algur there. "Master Tawarthion!" Algur exclaimed in surprise. "You're back. I wasn't expecting you till later. Did you not go check out the situation at Snowpeak?" He added nervously.
Sensing his nerves, Tawarth asked, "What's wrong, Algur?"
"N-nothing, sir"
"Don't lie to me, Algur."
"Sir," Algur started. "Someone... knows."
"What?!?!" Tawarth screamed in rage. "How is this so?"
"I... I told them..."
"Why? How could you betray me?" He said sadly.
"They- They gave me an offer I couldn't refuse."
"Algur? I sense there's something else you're not telling me."
"They also gave me a bribe. I refused at first, but they forced it on me."
"Algur... How could you?" Tawarth said sorrowfully.
I know, sir... I dumped it afterwards, I felt so ashamed."
"No matter. Just tell me who you told. Now."
"Some man who called himself... Jeff."
"Jeff. I know the man. I've delt with him before. Get to the Keesecave and man the cave's backup defenses. I'm off."
And without another word, he left.

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus was in a room filled with lava, " Interesting, the different rooms have different environments. Well while I'm in the lava room, I may as well take a soak in it. " Ventus jumps into the lava and sits down.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
looks what's in the mission Bag. 2 suits and invitations to the Tawarthion enterprise masquerade Ball tomorrow night
This is going to be fun.
there also seems to be schematics to something called the "keesecave" how many rupees did jeff give The Butler Again??
twice the Butler's salary

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keeseman stood atop a cliff near the bridge that leads to the Gerudo Desert. He expected Jeff to head this way, as crooks like him usually hide out in this area. His trap was ready.
His horse, Noir, stood grazing a bit of grass in an obvious spot. He was sure that any reasonable crook would see this, and go for the prize of such a fine horse.
Speaking of the devil, Jeff was heading his way now. He saw Noir, and headed for Keeseman's trap. When Jeff was in the perfect position, Keeseman let one of his Keesarangs fly.
But Jeff was expecting this ploy. He quickly dodged the Keesarang and threw a knife to where Keeseman was standing.
But this was to no avail, as Keeseman had already jumped down, and let his fists fly at Jeff.
The two brawled for a while, Jeff swinging wildly, with his punches doing nothing against Keeseman. After a while of useless fisticuffs, Jeff drew his blade, and slashed at Keeseman. "I guess I'll have the pleasure of killing you myself!" Jeff cackled.
Keeseman easily deflected this with his protective gloves, and with Jeff stunned from his parry, Keeseman knocked his blade aside and pounced on his opponent.
After landing many heavy blows to the face, Keeseman began his questioning. "Who are you working for?" He demanded.
"I'm never telling you," was the predicted response he got. More punches.
"Who are you working for?" Keeseman bellowed again.
"Ha! I know you will never kill me. Don't expect me to talk."
"I may not kill you, but I can make your life miserable." Keeseman proclaimed, and then gashed his leg open.
Jeff screamed horribly in pain. "Ganon! Ganon is my master. You will never be able to stop him. And now that I know your little secret," Jeff added, "I will tell Ganon as soon as I get to him. And then he will end you."
"That's a lovely thought," scoffed Keeseman in raspy sarcasm. "Now who is working for you?"
"Why does that matter, Tawarth?" Jeff sneered. This got him a stab with his own blade into his other unwounded leg, rendering it permanently useless.
"Ahhh!! Xerien and Greymalkin, some of the best mercs in Hyrule. But you wouldn't know the scum."
Jeff was right. Keeseman had no idea who these two ruffians were. "What's your plan?"
Jeff laughed, but this resulted in his sword hand being peirced through. He let out the most hideous scream, and it rang through Hyrule. Keeseman continued to beat Jeff and disfigure his face. "Your manor. Your cave. All will burn," Jeff finally let out. "You can thank your butler for that," he added with a horrendous throated laugh.
"Now that you know everything, Keeseman," Jeff sneered, "take me to prison. But my master will know your secret, however long it takes for me to tell him!"
"I don't think so," Keeseman replied, spotting a herd of wild Ordon goats nearby. He drew a bomb from Jeff's sack, attatched it to a Keesarang, and threw it behind the herd. As it landed, the herd was startled and charged towards where the two were standing, heading straight for the gorge. "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
He sat Jeff, who was holding his wounds, near the gorge, and grappled away. He watched as the goats ran towards the gorge, leaping over it with ease. One of them plowed into Jeff, breaking his neck, and sending his corpse hurling straight into the gorge, never to be seen again.
Keeseman felt a bit of pity for him, but knew that this was the only way. With this, he darted away in the shadows.

((I know it's a bit violent, but I kind of wanted to show his dark side. No character's perfectly good, right?))

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus sees Pandora and stands up and gets out of the lava, " I am a Goron warrior of Death mountain, and you may as well not waste your arrow, it wouldn't even pierce my belly button. Anyway, I left Goron city to train, but found myself exploring the wonders of this world. Would you mind if I ask where I am, and who and what are you, I don't know anything about anywhere outside Death mountain, don't know about the places or the races, so help a brother out. "

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Back in the Manor, Tawarth approached Algur. After relating the encounter with Jeff to Algur, he asked for his advice. "What do we do now?"
"Sir, am I really the one you should be asking that question?" He replied.
"Algur, forget about it," Tawarth reassured Algur. "The way I see it, that was like a test. You took the money- with a threat on your life, in any case- but felt horribly guilty of it afterwards. You realized your mistake, disposed of the money, and told me the truth. I now realize I can trust you even more."
"Why, thank you, sir, for your graciousness," said Algur, in shock at Tawarth's unexpected mercy. "If you really want my advice, sir, I suggest we... play along."
"Play along, Algur?"
"Yes. Let the crooks have their turn. In fact," he added with a scheming look, "we could even spoil their fun for them, if you take my meaning."
"I like the way you think, Algur," Tawarth said in realization. "We destroy the Keesecave and everything important in it, as well as important documents in the manor, before the villains can do it themselves."
"What about your valuables, sir?"
"Ah, whimsical things." Algur said, shrugging that question off. "Money to me is no real object. We can always start anew.
"I will be prepared for the mercenaries, and have both my money untouchable and Keeseman at the ready."
"Keeseman, sir?" Algur questioned. "But what about the ball tomorrow evening?"
"Oh, Algur," Tawarth said with a smile, "You know of all people that I was called on urgent business to Termina this evening. The ball will have to continue without me." He added with a wink.
"Of course, sir." Algur said with understanding.
"Now onto our literally firey business," proclaimed Tawarth.
And the two proceeded to destroy the Keesecave, with nothing but the Keese costume left from it, which Tawarth took with him. Other important documents were put into the fire, and Tawarth was satisfied with their work. With this done, he took off to set his trap, while Algur stayed behind, preparing for the night`s events.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora smiled, then took her bow and put it on her back and her arrow in her quiver. "I am Pandora. I am of the Sheikah Race and am the loyal protecter of the Royal Family in the castle." She looks around the room and finally says, "You are in the Warrior's Temple. How on earth did you find it, if you have never left Death Mountain.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I really think we shouldn't do this
why?
you remember our father, right. killed that couple at the Picori festival, and felt the axe of the executioner
they're expecting us to kill him, what do you want to do? get 2 other Pe...... that might work
Xerienand Greymalkin set off for Kotake's Bar and Grill in Gerudo Desert

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus looks around him, " Well, as I said, I left Death mountain to train, I just let my curiosity take me wherever. I was almost about to go to that castle, but I got really curious about this mountain, the white stuff covering it, the harsh cold climate, such things aren't really regular for Goron's. And you say this temple is the warriors temple, I'll fit in great here. By the way, why are you here? Are you here to train as well? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom