• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Hylian Shield in SS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Link2011

Does anyone know how do get the Hylian Shield in SS? PLZ Help!:)

Demise

Army Strong
The Hylian Shield is acquired after completing eight boss battles in the Thunder Dragon's Lightening Round. This boss challenge is not available until after Link has completed the Thunder Dragon's portion of the Song of the Hero.

L

Link2011

The Hylian Shield is acquired after completing eight boss battles in the Thunder Dragon's Lightening Round. This boss challenge is not available until after Link has completed the Thunder Dragon's portion of the Song of the Hero.

Thank You very much! I sure wish there was an easier way to get the shield! :dry:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Thank You very much! I sure wish there was an easier way to get the shield! :dry:

Well now you will have a much better sword than you did when fighting most of the bosses for the first time, and besides it should be hard to get considering that it is indestructible.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Just to add to what everyone else said, a tip I would use is to battle the toughest boss first. My first time through I had the 2'nd Imprisoned fight as my 8th battle and he managed to get to the top which really ticked me off, 2nd time through I battled him first and got the Hylian Shield. ;)

K

KornGP47

If you finished your eighth battle with the Lightning Round from Lanayru, you can choose to quit and get yourself that Hylian Shield. ^_^

Although, in the walkthrough, Mases has said that it costs a ton of rupees to get the Goddess Shield upgraded to a Hylian Shield (if I'm right).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom