• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Would You Rather Die? (Zelda Style)

How Would You Rather Die? (Zelda Style)

• By the sword of Ganondorf? (OoT & TP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By a mega moon disaster? (Majora's Mask)

• By drowning with the Kingdom of Hyrule? (WW)

• Total voters
K

King of Hyrule

For the most honorable death, I would drown with my kingdom. How about you?

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I would die in a mega moon disaster, because everyone would die, with me. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I want to know why are you making a post about dying?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
You should have added Cucco attack to the poll.

Anyway, I guess I would pick crushed by the moon. In real life people drown or get stabbed all the time but when was the last time you ever heard of someone getting killed from having the moon fall on them?

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Well I picked drowning with my kingdom because it's really the only one where you didn't fail. If Ganondorf kills you, you failed and if the moon falls on you, you also fail! So drowning seems to be the best option :P

By the sword of Ganondorf? - Definitely not. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of killing me.

By a mega moon disaster? - This one is the winner. not only does it look cool, but you don't die by someone like Ganondorf.

By drowning with the Kingdom of Hyrule? - No, this death isn't epic enough.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
The King of Hyrule drowned with Hyrule, so I'd choose that.
Actually, my fav death scene with Link is in the Goron Mines when he falls into the lava and makes this painful shriek/moan, complete with his hand rising up for any help. It reminds me of in Episode III of Star Wars when Anekin gets all burned up by the lava. He even made the same sound as Link did! Veeery interesting...

The Moon for me is a no brain-er. It's such an epic way to go! Plus, there's that feeling of "nothing you can do about it" which adds the emotional feeling of it - the perspective of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom