• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Will You Play Through the Game and What Will You Name Link?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
How will you play through SS on your first run and how will you name your character...?

Will you directly start sprinting and try to finish the game as fast as possible playing 24/7..
Or will you take your time and collect a few goodies here and there..
Humoristic name or Real name?

Post what you will do and why.. Details are the best to read..

I will call my little guy Ratface.. :D
I plan on trying to talk to every talkable character in the game on my first run while I sprint and try to finish the game as fast as humanly possible. :)

He will be named Link of course. I will be taking my time on the game. I don't care about setting any speed records. I like to enjoy the scenery. Casually exploring the world at my leisure is one of my favorite things to do with Zelda games.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm gonna call my first file Link, and once I finish it, I'll make one called Ramond. I've been doing this ever since I started playing Zelda. I'm gonna play through the game a few times collecting all the goodies I can find, then I'm gonna do a three heart run. Eventually I'll do a minimalist run (finish the game with the least amount of upgrades possible, like arrow, bombs, hearts...) once I get familiar with the game to an extent were I always know were and what to do.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
First File will be Link, and I want to have it setup as a 3 heart challenge. I'll try to limit the bottles I get, and if possible I will stick to the first shield (until I get the Hylian Shield, I love it's design).

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm kind of a hardcore speedrunner/100% person..

I try to finish a run as fast as possible while trying to get all the upgrades..
It's hard for me to leave upgrades behind.. I always feel sorry for that lone heart container in the boss room when I'm doing a 3heart run :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well played. I hope the game has a ton of sidequests that keep you hooked for over 50 hours, something TP was supposed to do. :)

That way, I could 3HC the game while at the same time collect all upgrades and basically be 'Uber Link' for the entirety of the game (once I know where everything is at, I mena).

L

leftyrock91

I'll probably name my first file Mike. I've always started my first file with Link, so I want to do something different this time. I'm going to name the bird(assuming we can name it) Kevin or Nimbus. I'm going to play through the game as slow as I can, so I can admire the detail of the overworlds and dungeons.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Well played. I hope the game has a ton of sidequests that keep you hooked for over 50 hours, something TP was supposed to do. :)

That way, I could 3HC the game while at the same time collect all upgrades and basically be 'Uber Link' for the entirety of the game (once I know where everything is at, I mena).

That's one of the main things that destroyed TP, the lack of side content. The overworld was HUGE but... empty.
A game has got to have blood pumping thru it's veins.. :thinking:

I hope SS does NOT make the same mistake..
That game better be sprouting with side content..

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
That's one of the main things that destroyed TP, the lack of side content. The overworld was HUGE but... empty.
A game has got to have blood pumping thru it's veins.. :thinking:

I hope SS does NOT make the same mistake..
That game better be sprouting with side content..

Judging by how much the developers are emphasising that this game has the most content of any Zelda game... Oh wait, yeah, they've pretty much told us that there will be a lot of content for the main game as well as on the side.

I dunno. I always seem to ruin my experience by rushing through videogames - it never fails - so for Skyward Sword I'm going to take my time and savor everything this game has to offer. :yes: I don't want to complete the game thinking "That's it?!" like I always seem to do; NOT this time. :shake:

/promise to myself

EDIT: Oh, his name will be Link. :yes:

E

Eddard

Name will be Link, it feels weird doing it any other way.

I'm gonna take it super slow, explore, talk to everyone and get everything. I want this game to last forever.

I also want most of the game to be a surprise, I don't want to know what to expect so I'm trying not to watch many videos.

I will name him wolf like i always do. And on my second run it will be wolf II (i did this with OoT) and wolf III if i do a third (no relation to the wolf in TP). I will take is slow but not to slow as i do not want to forget the story. I will do some exploring but i might save a lot until later or after i beat it so i will want to go back and play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom