• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Were You Introduced to Zelda?

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I got twilight princess from my dads friend when I first got a wii and he thought it was violent so he got it....yes I know that person is a bloke but i like him. Anyway I played and got stuck then six months later got stuck this happened over and over until I saw calebs walkthrough! HE helped me so much. Actually while I was to scared of the zants hand I bought WW, OoT, and MM. beat them and then i beat tp so my zelda love has epurted this summer!

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
i remember watching my dad when i was a kid beat OoT and i wanted to start playing that game...i never got passed the deku tree until turned like 13 hahahahahahaha

My uncle first introduced my mom to the N64 when we were at his house years and year ago... she got addicted to Mario 64 and bought a family N64 console for all of us, along with Mario, Wave Race and, naturally, Zelda, because she thought it looked fun. When she started playing, she couldn't stop. I was too afraid to even beat Queen Gohma at that time, so I would sit and watch her play for hours. I really loved it and I loved helping her find chests and solve puzzles.

A lot of people are surprised when they learn that my mom plays video games and that my dad never did, but that's probably why I'm a gamer girl myself! ^^

around when i was five i moved from Hawaii where more or less if you played video games you had no life (where in the rest of the world video games are life) i moved to Connecticut and after a while started playing OoT with my friend then the obsession slowly took over and now here i am today XD

I got the first Nintendo Power Zelda magazine collector's special thingamabobber a few years ago, and that's what got me interested in the series. I had actually played the first game a year or two before that, on my dad's old NES, so it caused me to remember playing that, which was fun, so I bought OoT Gamecube w/ Master Quest, and my love for The Legend of Zelda was born.

So it was 2001 and my sisters were probably 12 and 14, so they were hooked on ocarina of time...being sisters they wouldn't let me play, so i watched and i was fascinated. when i was about 4 my sisters started letting me play, but they had just gotten majoras mask so i started playing that, but i could only get to the end of the first 3 day cycle. when i turned about 7 i started playing ocarina of time, and i finally beat it 2 years ago...sad. Then shortly after that i beat majoras mask, and links awakening, and i recently beat minish cap... i would be done with LoZ but my game didnt save...

When I was four or five I got a N64 and my cousins would always bring over Ocarina of Time and I thought it was just the absolute greatest thing ever :) However I never owned a Zelda game until I got the collecter's edition for Christmas along with a gamecube a couple years later and I loved all the games a ton (although Zelda II to a lesser extent).

At age 21 I went into gamestop and saw twilight princess game cover. I was interested so I bought it and when I got home, I played it falling in love with it.

Tictalk

Anouki
Thanks for all the replies! I do read all of them by the way and it seems that most of your first games were either Oot, TP, or the original Legend of Zelda for the NES. Interesting...:)

Yeah, Ocarina of Time was my second game I ever played, and the first console game.(LA being first) I honestly couldn't figure out waht I was doing either, likely due to my age.

I already knew Zelda for some years but I never got interested by the games, but then one of my friends at school had the TwilightPrincess and I asked him if it was a good game, and he said it was amaizing, and how he already had finished the game I asked him if he could borow me the game and he did and that was the way i found out about Zelda.

And I also got more interesed in Zelda when Smosh did a music of it

C

Chuckles

Let's see, I was given the original gameboy block with Link's Awakening and I kept dying because I was only 2 years old lol but I mastered it overtime of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom