• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link How to Get Fairy Spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Yeah wattup guyz and gurls:wave: I was wondering how to get the dairy spell I know you have to get this water snf give it to the mother with the sick daughter BUT WHEREZ!? I am so stumped and thank you in advance!

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
But where in mido I know you have to get something water and give it to this old lady..............

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
You give it to the lady right the fountain. She is not an old lady, she looks like the normal ones, like the one that heals your health.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I don't think it's Mido. Mido was the harbor town by the dock that led to the Second Continent.

I'm pretty sure it was Ruto, that town in the mountains on the way to the Death Mountain Maze.

To the northeast of the Water Town of Saria, there is a cave that will contain the Water of Life. Before entering, you need to obtain the Hammer from Death Mountain to break the rock in front of it. When you collect the Water of Life, head over to the Harbor Town of Mido and give it to the Old Woman near the fountain.

For reference here's a Mases video, the cave starts at 7:25:

[video=youtube;PkOLRVXJYr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkOLRVXJYr4&feature=relmfu[/video]

And a map with the the Town of Mido's location, the Hammer's location, and the cave's location labeled:

Z2overworld_west.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom