• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Battle Between Pokemon Ruby and FireRed

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Okay so I have the Link Cable, me and my friend have the games and Gameboys..now the only thing is..how do we battle? Do we need stuff like how you need the Ruby/Sapphire to trade between FireRed and Ruby, or can we just battle? Do we need anything besides the link cables and games?

That's a pretty insane record to have completed that many zelda games, and no you do not need anything else. You just have to take the time and read instructions carefully since it can be as confusing as trying to find yourself out of a water-based dungeon. >o<

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Actually, in Firered you need to get access to the Sevii Islands. You can first get there when you beat the seventh gym, but that only gives you access to three of the islands. When you beat the elite four you get access to one more island at a time and you gain access to the other ones as you complete previous islands. On the last island you will find some blue and red gem. These gems will be put into a machine on one of the islands. Now that they are in the machine, and if you have the national pokédex you'll be able to battle and trade between Firered and Ruby.

I hope I've been helpfull;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom