• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Are You?

What is your age group?

• < 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-13

• 14-16

• 17-19

• 20-23

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 24-29

• 30-36

• 37-40

• 40+

• Total voters
I wonder what will happen in the next 5 years if you take this poll again. I've been using ZD for at least 2 years but just didn't get on the forums. I use it for it's main purposes, Zelda walk-through, and important Nintendo/Zelda updates.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
well no wonder I've been feling "out of place"! I'm 22 and i would very much like to talk to people my own age.. I mean i'll talk to anyone who wishes to talk to me though i like talking to people my own age..

As a 21 YO, I thought I was going to get schooled in LoZ history by people who were older than 8 when OoT came out. Instead, I'm surrounded by people who couldn't talk yet!

I am surprised at the amount of younger people, I guess people who played from the beginning are too cool =P. Just Joking More likely they have much more to do in their lives than post in a forum!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'm 14, turning 15 in a bit over a month. I'd say that 14-16 is the largest age group. I'm not that surprised.

A

AlamoViking

I am 14, and a huge zelda fan yet XD, age shouldn't matter though

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
I am 14 in body, but I've been told I'm 19 in mind. I'm more mature than most kids in this age group apparently, but I also like to joke around and get things done. I detest this generation. They give people like me a bad name and I'm assumed to be a punk teenager before people even get to know me. I hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom