• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Are You?

What is your age group?

• < 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-13

• 14-16

• 17-19

• 20-23

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 24-29

• 30-36

• 37-40

• 40+

• Total voters

Tom

I am one of the older members here. I am not the oldest but I bet I belong certainly in the top 5 or 10 of oldest members here on ZD. Right now I am 39 years old and will turn 40 at the end of May. Zelda is for all ages. I felt in love with the series since the end of 2008 and look forward to every game like a child in school.
I never make a secret of my age and want to make sure people know my age and don't think I am a teenager. Gosh that would be so wrong!!!

Most interesting reply so far, thank you for contributing!

NO!!!! I'M A MEMBER OF A MAJORITYYYYYYY!!! I'M RUINED!!!!!!!

I didn't know we had anyone 10 or under... pooe children... born at the dawn of the tragically neglected Cube... (unless, of course, we have any 4-year olds)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am sixteen years old. I've been that for almost half a year now. Being sixteen, some people at my school think it's weird that I play Zelda. It's a popular misconception in my area that Zelda is for little kids. But I couldn't care less what they think if I tried. They're wrong, after all. Just look at Bigelover88. She's living proof of that.

Last edited:
:lol: SHE :P And thanks ;) Yes Zelda is for all ages. I really love it and I know a lot of people around my age and older who also love Zelda.

Yes. I've known people well into their 50's who love the Zelda series. I'll be playing video games well into age 90. xd

L

LadyRohan

I am not the oldest but I bet I belong certainly in the top 5 or 10 of oldest members here on ZD. Right now I am 39 years old and will turn 40 at the end of May.

Oh the big 40! Gotcha beat by 4 years. ;)

I'm 18, which apparently is really old compared to everyone else here :P

How do you think I feel?? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6224

Well whoever was born in 1999 was born in the last year of the century which makes us even cooler

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Im 14, but i consider myself as 15 because i think 14 is babyish, lol not much of a differnce but still. and my dad is kinda old and he loves zelda, we have played SwS togather the whole time:P

A

AChrisToThePast

I'm 17... closer to 18 seeing as my birthday is in January. I've been a fan of Zelda from the time I was 4 though. Started on Ocarina and just gradually played through all the others as time went on.

A

AChrisToThePast

My 67 year old grandma has been playing Zelda since the beginning
So has mine but she's never really been good at Zelda xD. That's why she always had me play the NES and the 64. I think the only 2 games she's ever really been good at are Spyro and some Mario RPG for the Gameboy lol.

J

Jason

I'm probably the oldest person in here being 37. I grew up on the old nes games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom