• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Have You Played LoZ for Before?

M

Michh13

This question just came to my mind because I am MEANT to be studying for exams that I have next week at the moment and so I thought about 6 hours ago 'hmmm I'll stop now and play some more of Phantom Hourglass' and 6 hours later I've only just looked at the time! and it absolutly blew my mind! I found it so weird because this is my first real video game (things like guitar hero and the sims I'm not counting lol) and my first LoZ game (I know, I already feel like a noob, don't hate me!) it just blew my mind that something apart from a good book had kept my mind entertained for so long!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I played Twilight Princess for 7-8 hours when I got it. I only stopped for lunch and bathroom breaks.

well, Ive done a speed run and Ive played Ocarina of Time (best video game ever, in other terms) for 11 hours.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've played OoT start to finish in one sitting before .. it took me about 9 hours. Like Ghosi, I only paused the game for bathroom breaks. I didn't intend on going all the way through until I started up the Water Temple. By then it was about 3 in the morning and I figured since I'd gone that far without stopping I might as well take it all the way to Ganon.

The longest I've played non-stop is probably about 13 hours a few summers ago when I was bored and wanted to see if I could beat the game in a non-stop run, in the end though my mother forced me to get off the game and go to bed which was really annoying, considering I was about to enter the Twilight Realm.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Hmmm, I would say the longest I've played in one sitting would be 8 hours.
I would just sit up at night playing Wind Waker when I couldn't sleep and ended up doing it all night.
Ehe~

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I've played LoZ for three years now. I've beaten every game but LA, OoS and OoA. The longest I've played straight is 10hrs and that was on MC.

M

Michh13

Wow, I do have alot to do to catch up to you guys then! ha ha. Ah why does it work out that through the night and early hours of the morning is the most exciting time to be awake and doing things?

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I've never actually kept close count of the amount of time. But I like to break up playing time so my eyes don't become sore after awhile. For a whole day the most I played was probably 6 hours or more broken up. All in 1 sitting though, probably 3 hours I guess......

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The longest I've played any video game at the max. is 2 hours. Because it's my parent's rule, only 1 hour at a time, and I'm only allowed to play on the weekends (holidays and vacations exceptions) but the rule is a bit flexible in the summer. So the most Zelda would be appr. 1 hour 30 mins.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I once played Ocarina of Time for 16 hours topping only to pee. I actually ate while playing. It was a gorgeous sunny day, when I locked myself up and played my self to
death. Needles to say, Water temple was finally completed.

L

Lenatkiramaru_

BAHA! me? i was plkaying LOZ: TP for 14 hours stright only got up to pee and eat.. BEST DAT EVEAR!

Z

zbygy9

Too ADD to do any more than a couple hours in one sitting. But if I have the time, I'll go off an on all day. Probably gonna play some Alttp here shortly! Then I'll stop for a bit, listen to some music, browse the internet, then do it again.

I'm basically an insomniac right now. During the day it's been a little bit of Majora's Mask, but at night I've been playing tons of a link to the past.

When Ocarina of Time first came out, I pulled a couple of all-nighters playing it. I was in love and could not put the controller down. I even pretended I was sick and skipped school so I could play more.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
The longest I played a Legend of Zelda game is 8 hours. My friend and I wanted to play Majora's Mask, we switched off every 2 hours though so I don't know if it counts so. I played OoT for 6 hours straight about a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom